• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sons Of Anarchy - Season 7 [Final Season]

DeaconSlim2.0

-------------------------
Reaction score
Added this to the Season 4 thread but figured we'd start a new thread for S5.

Here's the kickass promo/teaser poster...really can't wait for Jax's role as Prez

soaka.jpg

Need to go rewatch this ish soon

Last edited:
Good read on Season 5.

Interesting prospect here: "Flashbacks aren't a component of the show," he said, "but I've talked to the network about doing a prequel of the first nine and seeing the origin of the club. I would love to do a period piece about the formation of the club."

I'm I the only fan of this show who doesn't buy Ron Perlman as a badass alpha male? Every other character besides maybe the fat bearded guy is totally viable as a biker. Perlman, just no.

I'm I the only fan of this show who doesn't buy Ron Perlman as a badass alpha male? Every other character besides maybe the fat bearded guy is totally viable as a biker. Perlman, just no.

No, my parents hate Ron Perlman. My dad says he looks like a penis when he's got his helmet on to ride. My dad is right. He does look like a little dickhead when he's got it on...

His dialogue doesn't seem to fit his look, I agree with that.

Ryan Hurst on the other hand is bad ass

So is the Irish guy, Tig, Juice -- all pretty believable. Jax has some serious chops as an actor - I say that because he sounds like such a british dandy when interviewed.

My sister named her dog Chibbs after SOA. When it's good it's about as good as there is on TV. Last season wasn't in that category.

My sister named her dog Chibbs after SOA. When it's good it's about as good as there is on TV. Last season wasn't in that category.

Really?...I remember thinking it wasn't up to par last season, but just rewatched the entire Season 4 in the last 2 days and really enjoyed it.

The only thing that it struggles with is the whole "Clay can be saved"..."Clay can't be saved"...."Don't point this at Clay"..."OK point this at Clay"...."Wait, don't point this at Clay" stuff.

And the whole bullshit "Oops, CIA is shutting the RICO case down" ending that wiped out the whole season.

And of course Jax's faux-badass walk.

But other than that, getting Clay out of the President's chair was a great way to make sure the show stays fresh...hopefully Opie comes back as VP.

Definitely looking forward to the new season

Tommy Flanagan (Chibs) is Scottish. Charlie Hunnam (Jax) is English

Last edited:
If you want to get your mind blown by Jax Teller with an English accent watch Undeclared or Green Street Hooligans (actually watch them anyways because they are both very good)

better badass walk: George Jefferson or Jax Teller? I say Jax.

So I went back and started rewatching from the beginning (Season 2 was so good!!)...just started Season 3.

Random question, but what's the weather like in Northern Cali (where this takes place)?...isn't it about the same latitude as NC?

Jax is almost always in jeans, tshirt, hoodie, kutte, gloves and boots....wouldn't he be sweating his ass off?

And Opie with the long hair, long beard and knit toboggan...

Back