• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sony CANCELS Release of "The Interview;" SHD Befuddled

didn't really think about it but it is kind of strange to have a movie about assassinating a living head of state. other than Hitler.

It's actually surprising that we haven't seen more of these cyber attacks.

Sony Pictures is headed for bankruptcy court.

Sony needs to sell its superhero stuff back to Marvel.

This is pussyfooting to cow-tow to internet thugs.

didn't really think about it but it is kind of strange to have a movie about assassinating a living head of state. other than Hitler.

hahahaha did you miss the movies that killed George W Bush?

pussyfooting?

the public ain't showing up

How do you know? The movie isn't even out yet!? I prob wasn't gonna see the movie, now that I know there are assholes preventing me from seeing it makes me want to buy a ticket and go LOL.

First the press, now the theaters are making sure the terrorists win.

floppy-disk.jpg

This is a country that survives off eating crickets and we aren't showing a comedy that makes fun of their dictatorship because of threats over the WWW?

Good lord.

How do you know? The movie isn't even out yet!? I prob wasn't gonna see the movie, now that I know there are assholes preventing me from seeing it makes me want to buy a ticket and go LOL.

why weren't you going to see it?

Based on the latest trailer, it looks potentially funny

why weren't you going to see it?

Based on the latest trailer, it looks potentially funny

Because he didn't want to spend three hours going to the theater and drop $50 on tix and popcorn when it's going to be out on DVD in six months?

Reactions: Go
Didn't the South Park guys do some puppet movie where one of the Great Supreme with Extra Cheese Leaders were lampooned and/or killed off?

Back