• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sony CANCELS Release of "The Interview;" SHD Befuddled

I did think it looked funny but I'd rather see Unbroken and Into the Woods in the theater.

I thought Neighbors looked funny but waited for Redbox. Wise decision.

I saw Dumb and Dumber To in theaters, it was decent and prob made better by a packed theater of people who desperately wanted to relive the old movie.

Imagine being the Korean actor who played Un in the movie. He's American but those fucksticks don't play about their Dear Leaders.

Could this be a hail mary marketing ploy?

pretty disruptive/expensive marketing ploy. andy kauffman level shit right there

Looks like James Franco was pulled from Live with Kelly and Michael. He was mentioned as the guest in todays show on the promo right before the show, and now he is not a guest today.

Looks like James Franco was pulled from Live with Kelly and Michael. He was mentioned as the guest in todays show on the promo right before the show, and now he is not a guest today.

They canceled all interviews after howard

Saddam Hussein was also killed in the South Park film, well before he was actually killed by GWB.

This has South Park parody written all over it. Too bad their season is finished.

pretty disruptive/expensive marketing ploy. andy kauffman level shit right there

well it's an unconventional project led by a couple of stoners without much to lose from the project

well it's an unconventional project led by a couple of stoners without much to lose from the project
I mean I doubt the Sony execs would leak all those emails for guerilla marketing. Rogen and Franco strangley do not seem to be the target.

Imagine being the Korean actor who played Un in the movie. He's American but those fucksticks don't play about their Dear Leaders.

You mean Gov. Danny Chung?

Randall-Park-Veep.jpg

He said in an interview that he did to help raise awareness of what's going on in North Korea, his parents are South Korean.

it's definitely a weird theory i have, i'll give you that

You mean Gov. Danny Chung?

Randall-Park-Veep.jpg

He said in an interview that he did to help raise awareness of what's going on in North Korea, his parents are South Korean.

He has time for lots of roles with all the time he saves with the Broomshakalaka.

Chung is in another commercial too where he's supposedly a business owner. I call BULL.

Saddam Hussein was also killed in the South Park film, well before he was actually killed by GWB.

This has South Park parody written all over it. Too bad their season is finished.

Seems like it would be too similar to the episode that they did about Family Guy showing Muhammad.

Back