• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Soros calls Obama “greatest disappointment”

I don’t know why you guys engage with sailor. Go outside, find a slug, put it on your keyboard, let it slime across and you now have sailors thoughts complete with drool.

Puppet master !

ef8eac745c30e1443f80edb94890fb71.png

sorosobama.jpg

As usual, Faux News missed the entire story. For the entire Obama presidency, Faux News blamed Soros for everything. They said Soros controlled Obama. Soros' biggest complaint was that Obama didn't kowtow to him and his policies. Soros was pissed that Obama put the country over Soros.

Guys did you see what he did there, he replaced fox with faux because it’s somewhat phonetically similar, but faux means not real, and he is implying that Fox News is not real news, I don’t know if you guys appreciate what he did, bravo!

LOL at any Republican bringing up Soros as some kind of puppetmaster. The Koch Brothers are well ahead of Soros in that area, and have actually been much more effective in getting their agenda passed. And, that's not to mention all of the regional and state GOP plutocrat puppetmasters, like Art Pope right here in NC. Another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

ETA: The New Yorker actually featured a prophetic article about Pope in 2011, that clearly demonstrated how he was basically buying a GOP majority in the legislature to enact his agenda. It's still a good read even today.

Link: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2011/10/10/state-for-sale

Last edited:
Guys did you see what he did there, he replaced fox with faux because it’s somewhat phonetically similar, but faux means not real, and he is implying that Fox News is not real news, I don’t know if you guys appreciate what he did, bravo!

har har!

well, GOP need to find new hot topics then...two of their favorite just got taken away. Obama was not Soros puppet and Soros not funding Antifa.

back to the drawing board...

PR wise, I think Obama was about the best possible centrist POTUS. His rhetoric was great. People loved the idea of Obama, including myself. I don't think Obama was a good legislative president, and I think his foreign policy was shit.

Obama was a good guy and a decent steward of the country but he sucked big throbbing bank dicks

I am still waiting on my Soros protesting check...fuck that guy.

Ssshhhhh... don't spoil their fantasy land.

Identity politics is the pillar of the Tunnels Left.

Soros must have really been pissed with Obama dropped the "You didn't build THAT" quote

Obama was a good guy and a decent steward of the country but he sucked big throbbing bank dicks
Obama lost big on healthcare and foreign policy, but he inherited a fucking disaster in terms of America’s financial institutions. He definitely was to lenient on the banks and cozied up to the people who bankrupted our Economy, but he also laid the groundwork that got us out of the depression.

Well that’s weird became the black dude won because he got a bunch a blue collar white rust belt votes that the white person didn’t get.

Link?

The real story is people who voted for Obama in 2012 didn't vote for Hillary. People who didn't vote for anybody in 2012 voted for Trump.

Obama lost big on healthcare and foreign policy, but he inherited a fucking disaster in terms of America’s financial institutions. He definitely was to lenient on the banks and cozied up to the people who bankrupted our Economy, but he also laid the groundwork that got us out of the depression.

I forgot about the throbbing insurance and pharma dicks he jacked while sucking the bank dick.

Back