• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SOTU Tonight

riscdeac is the dumbest regular poster on the boards, right?

like it's not close, yeah?

And Horsefucker, I put THREE kids through college. Shuv that up your tight ass Bitch!

it's a sad thing, living vicariously through your kids, who you previously said would be "upset that [you're] even on these boards and mentioning [them] while ranting like a lunatic"

oops, I posted something from a private message again

LOL. You've just described Republicans. Try again.
Both parties definitely guilty of this. Easier to rile up your base by getting them outraged at the opponent, then to actually, you know, run on policy. Regarding racial pandering, does Joe realize that Dreamers speak english?

She's at least top 3. TheReff has done some quality work lately.

anyone who non-ironically says things like "Obummer" or "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" has to be #1. He's like the Facebook Gold thread or YouTube comments section brought to life.

came for the political discourse.
stayed for the .... whatever the last 4 pages have been.

Haven't mods banned posters in the past for posting PM comments without permission? I seem to remember Karlllll putting up a hugs fuss about that at least once. Just sayin'.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

Einsteins from Wake Forest who need their homies to suck up to each other.

One person lies, then the others jump in to spew filth. Even the moderator gets his rocks off joining the gang bangers.

When one resorts to telling a woman she was knocked up by an athletic man and some other dirt bag who also has a degree from Wake Forest calls a woman a Horsefucker because she has a sense of humor and asks a question to be “cute”, this happens - the last 4 pages.

It’s called a gang of pigs who have vile filthy hatred towards anyone who doesn’t think like them. Their education at wake forest may have made them smarter, but not smart enough to recognize they are pitiful adults, fathers, husbands, who can’t hold a candle to other men who are capable of respect regardless of how simple others are.

They are men who can only stay in a place where they all act, think and shit together.

They cant come close to being the person who they say “knocked me up”, my spouse, who they have also insulted.

They are simply pigs with an education. Just filthy pigs and othing more. I feel sorry for their wives, if they have managed to find a decent woman to stroke their inflated egos.

serious.gif

Einsteins from Wake Forest who need their homies to suck up to each other.

One person lies, then the others jump in to spew filth. Even the moderator gets his rocks off joining the gang bangers.

When one resorts to telling a woman she was knocked up by an athletic man and some other dirt bag who also has a degree from Wake Forest calls a woman a Horsefucker because she has a sense of humor and asks a question to be “cute”, this happens - the last 4 pages.

It’s called a gang of pigs who have vile filthy hatred towards anyone who doesn’t think like them. Their education at wake forest may have made them smarter, but not smart enough to recognize they are pitiful adults, fathers, husbands, who can’t hold a candle to other men who are capable of respect regardless of how simple others are.

They are men who can only stay in a place where they all act, think and shit together.

They cant come close to being the person who they say “knocked me up”, my spouse, who they have also insulted.

They are simply pigs with an education. Just filthy pigs and othing more. I feel sorry for their wives, if they have managed to find a decent woman to stroke their inflated egos.

So, first off, I'm a woman.
Second, I wasn't really saying that to YOU. But ok, you seem a little defensive. Understandably so, given the last few pages... but that brings me to my third point.
Third: I have definitely been shat on for my views before and take my fair share of ribbing, but at the end of the day you have to be able to take a deep breath and understand that this is an internet message board. Yes, they're making stupid comments (the horse thing), but for f*cks sake, you can't honestly take that kind of comment seriously. They're not making it seriously, and there are zero people here who actually believe you bang horses. However, by reacting "bigly" you are playing right into their hand, and you're not doing yourself any favors by turning around and blowing up with posts like this where you call them pitiful, filthy pigs. Just saying. It doesn't excuse their immaturity, but you're trying to throw stones from a glass house.

You have a view contrary to many posters on the board and if you can express it well, you might have decent conversations about all kinds of topics - political or other. Bunging up facts, not understanding the difference between civil servants and elected officials (and then deflecting with a comment about Pelosi's butt), and having cutesy/demeaning nicknames for other posters is not going to win you any favor - no matter who you are.

Back