• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
millions of dollars flowed into Hunter Biden accounts while daddy Joe was VP.

Over $17 million confirmed to have come in to Biden family bank accounts says special agent Joseph Ziegler. All from business dealings with China, Ukraine and Romania. All made to Biden-linked companies from 2014-2019 including $7.3 mill from Burisma.

Various bank accounts were involved, many Biden family members including grandchildren receiving payments and that’s not including all the illegal tax deductions that were part of the investigation.

More to come I am sure.

Last edited:
millions of dollars flowed into Hunter Biden accounts while daddy Joe was VP.

Over $17 million confirmed to have come in to Biden family bank accounts says special agent Joseph Ziegler. All from business dealings with China, Ukraine and Romania. All made to Biden-linked companies from 2014-2019 including $7.3 mill from Burisma.

Various bank accounts were involved, many Biden family members including grandchildren receiving payments and that’s not including all the illegal tax deductions that were part of the investigation.

More to come I am sure.

the-hangover-you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult.gif

Tell me about the trade regulations with Romania that surely came about after the payment was made.

Didn’t Orange Hitler’s son in law get 2 billion from the Saudis days after his crooked family was kicked out of the White House?

Whistleblower confirms reff is one gullible mf’er.

House impeachment inquiry possible over Biden financial misconduct, payments coerced by the Biden’s to Hunter from the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. The FBI informant claimed their company officials paid the Biden’s $5 million in 2015 & 2016 in return for help ousting a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company.

Senator Grassley’s form FD-1023 might show the public the full view of the unverified claims.

Biden previously said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings. Now the White House spokesperson is backtracking and now says Joe was never in business with Hunter.

How is that backtracking?

Biden previously said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings. Now the White House spokesperson is backtracking and now says Joe was never in business with Hunter.

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

House impeachment inquiry possible over Biden financial misconduct, payments coerced by the Biden’s to Hunter from the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. The FBI informant claimed their company officials paid the Biden’s $5 million in 2015 & 2016 in return for help ousting a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company.

Senator Grassley’s form FD-1023 might show the public the full view of the unverified claims.

how are these things fundamentally different?

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
Joe said Hunter was never in business with China. Hunter admitted in court this week he took $664 k from a Chinese Communist Party company, thus contradicting Papa Joe’s claim to the press on multiple occasions.
“my family never made money from China”

That’s not at all what you posted before.

Back