• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

Devin Archer, a business associate of Hunter’s comes in Monday to testify, “share the truth and be a hero”. Blow the whistle on the Biden crime family for good.

Cool, let him testify and we can see if they will finally actually produce a credible "witness" with actual evidence. I don't expect it.

Last edited:
Just another in a long line of political investigations by Republicans that will quietly fade away only to be replaced by the next outrageous assertion. Remember the Durham Report? Or all the Benghazi hearings? Or Hillary's emails? Or....

I have listed all of Trump's faults and wrongdoings multiple times and I do not watch Fox News. Having said that, I have never witnessed a group of people be so unwilling to admit that both political parties are full of narcissistic crooks. It is the most hypocritical thing to read these comments. I can't believe you guys would read your comments and not think "Wow, these are all blatantly biased responses, we need to make it at least appear objective". And I don't buy the "there shouldn't be any objectivity for those people". There is always an excuse when someone on the left does something that appears remotely criminal. I have two sons that sound exactly like the responses on these boards when they get in trouble. It's comical. This is not about a defense of the right, it's about any objectivity at all. Countdown to attack and redirection attempts of how everyone else is worse than the Biden's!!!!,,,,,,,,,,3,,,,,2,,,,,1.

Objectivity means looking at the facts. You seem to think objectivity is a default both sides argument.

There’s no objective stat that supports your position that “both parties are full of narcissistic crooks.” Disagree? Pick a stat. Indictments? Scandals? Guilty verdicts? Line ‘em up. Dems vs Pubs.

You won’t because it’s all about feels.

I have listed all of Trump's faults and wrongdoings multiple times and I do not watch Fox News. Having said that, I have never witnessed a group of people be so unwilling to admit that both political parties are full of narcissistic crooks. It is the most hypocritical thing to read these comments. I can't believe you guys would read your comments and not think "Wow, these are all blatantly biased responses, we need to make it at least appear objective". And I don't buy the "there shouldn't be any objectivity for those people". There is always an excuse when someone on the left does something that appears remotely criminal. I have two sons that sound exactly like the responses on these boards when they get in trouble. It's comical. This is not about a defense of the right, it's about any objectivity at all. Countdown to attack and redirection attempts of how everyone else is worse than the Biden's!!!!,,,,,,,,,,3,,,,,2,,,,,1.

Demanding that both sides be seen as equally corrupt when one side is way more corrupt and pursues policies as a party to legalize their corruption is just a way of justifying your support for fascists.

Cool, let him testify and we can see if they will finally actually produce a credible "witness" with actual evidence. I don't expect it.
Already had 2 credible IRS witnesses. One a Democrat. Laid out all the facts and none if the Dems could even ask a credible question.

That's incorrect. The phone call was real - it was recorded and Trump admitted to making the call. Other's were on the call when it occurred. That's real evidence. As president, Trump tried to get Zelensky to dig up dirt on his political rival.
And Biden leveraged $1 billion in foreign aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor.

And again in another topic, Daddy Joe says his family has never taken any money from China.

And Biden leveraged $1 billion in foreign aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor.
Removal of the prosecutor, because he was corrupt, was led by the EU. So, not a crime and not like Trump asking another country to interfere in our elections.

So this Devon Archer chap is a convicted felon.

Chalk up another bullshit "witness" with no credibility.

oh so it's a closed-door testimony, so we'll just get Comer and the rest of the nuts talking about how earth-shattering the testimony was and then you'll have Raskin come out and be like that's not at all what he said.

oh so it's a closed-door testimony, so we'll just get Comer and the rest of the nuts talking about how earth-shattering the testimony was and then you'll have Raskin come out and be like that's not at all what he said.
Great. Like Bill Barrs summary of the Mueller Report

Objectivity means looking at the facts. You seem to think objectivity is a default both sides argument.

There’s no objective stat that supports your position that “both parties are full of narcissistic crooks.” Disagree? Pick a stat. Indictments? Scandals? Guilty verdicts? Line ‘em up. Dems vs Pubs.

You won’t because it’s all about feels.
That is a great explanation on objectivity and is a great response for a classroom discussion. If you can honestly say that there isn't vast amounts of factual resources that supports the idea that both parties have had problems with corruption then me listing those will do no good for you. You will simply handpick the ones that you find flaws in the source or the process for which the information was gathered. There is a fine line between there always being flaws in the resources and someone always looking to find flaws in the resources. I would be foolish to spend time gathering information for you when you have zero capacity to open your mind to the idea of fallibility from the left. I am not asking anyone to agree with my philosophy on the political parties or to change your core beliefs. I am simply wondering if anyone is willing to say "The party I support is the better option and had less subversion over the years, but both have had their share of corruption". And be willing to actually acknowledge that occasionally in your reaction to news stories and posts.

The party I support is the better option and had less subversion over the years, but both have had their share of corruption

I seriously doubt anybody would have an issue with this statement.

Doesn't mean you wouldn't be attacked from both sides on Twitter (X).

There exists and existed some corruption in the Democratic party, but it has little to nothing to do with what is being posted in this thread or elsewhere by thereff.

The difference between you and I is that I'm not going to bother pulling out all the examples of corruption that I feel exist because you won't believe me.

Back