• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Speeding crackdown?

Most people will likely tone it down into the 5mph over range. But as soon as a trooper is on the interstate everybody in the vicinity will keep it on 65, so how will anybody be able to pass, change lanes, accelerate to let someone come in behind you, etc.

Most people will likely tone it down into the 5mph over range. But as soon as a trooper is on the interstate everybody in the vicinity will keep it on 65, so how will anybody be able to pass, change lanes, accelerate to let someone come in behind you, etc.

NTTAWWT

My brother said he saw 7 pulled on 40 between Winston and Greensboro

How many times have you tried to explain this 'feature' to police officers?

Meh, if it were underclocked. They did it, I guess, to fool you into not speeding. It makes me angry, though, because a gauge should be accurate. Fuck VW for not giving me the correct information and letting me make my own decisions.

HOW ELSE DID Y'ALL THINK NC WAS GONNA PAY FOR THE $2B BOND WE PASSED LAST WEEK?!!?!?!?!

MONEY ISN'T FREE. IDIOTS.

Plus NC needs the extra cash to pay for installing all the separate restrooms and water fountains for the gay folks

d3fff59235a60773abf31a80394ea3ed.jpg

Speed traps were everywhere on 85/52 yesterday heading North to Roanoke. Waze was my friend.

Just read that there isn't a change in the MPH's over the limit that will earn you a ticket - just many more officers out enforcing the existing protocols. The campaign runs through 4/3

Waze is always your friend.

This!!! I love WAZE. I use it daily not just for speed traps but also wrecks. I cut it on every day before leaving the house for work.

Back