• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

I bet she has a huge Clitoris.

Y'all. Spicer is defending covfefe, claims it was a deliberate special message to a "small group".

This cannot be topped.

Has anyone figured out what covfefe means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all. Spicer is defending covfefe, claims it was a deliberate special message to a "small group".

This cannot be topped.

Oh, it's a secret message, but it's not for a particularly small group. Pretty obvious what it means.

urban-dictionary.jpg

Oh, to be a fly on the wall for the brainstorming sessions when they try to reverse engineer a meaning for covfefe.

😂😂. I was busy all day on the farm but had just seen some tweets about it and was trying to figure out what was going on.

This administration can't stop won't stop. Next thing you know they are going to pull out a pair of finger nail clippers and talk about the new army knives they are going to supply our military with. 'It's a SWITCHBLADE SEE!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Covfefe have anything to do with the Urban definition of Santorum?

Huckabee's daughter is mean as shit. I can't wait until SNL gets a hold of her. I could see a skit with her jumping into the press corps with a baseball bat.

Also his fat sociopath son killed a dog by hanging it from a tree

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

MAGAnomics! We need to grow the MAGAnomy. Someone edit the lipstick writing in that George Michael video.

Back