• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

The rejection of science allows for the most perfect best numbers to be generated.

How much turnover is standard for an administration in the first year?

If Spicer hadn't facilitated so many lies, I'd feel bad for him. At least he drew the line somewhere. This Scaramucci must be a real asshole if Bannon, Preibus and now Spicer all hate him...or maybe that means he's a great guy.

Now we get to watch Sarah Huckabee pretend that she has a moral compass, like her dad has done his entire life, and the rest of the religious sect that supports Trump.

Last edited:
Sean Spicer hasn't exactly been around much lately. They're probably giving him an out.

Oh man, Scaramucci is the one that went on TV and claimed that Elton John would be performing at Trump's inauguration.

Bannon apparently said "over my dead body" if Scaramucci got this job.

Priebus is supposedly up in arms about it.

This is going to be fun. :)

How much turnover is standard for an administration in the first year?

If Spicer hadn't facilitated so many lies, I'd feel bad for him. At least he drew the line somewhere. This Scaramucci must be a real asshole if Bannon, Preibus and now Spicer all hate him...or maybe that means he's a great guy.

Now we get to watch Sarah Huckabee pretend that she has a moral compass, like her dad has done his entire life, and the rest of the religious sect that supports Trump.

Turnover doesn't matter when the President is famous largely for firing people publicly for little reason.

giphy.gif

and again fades into the darkness.

more evidence that Trump works within a world of creating shitstorms and then making decisions about the shitstorms he created to establish himself as the boss. Basically the whole premise of Apprentice.

horrible management style. fucking idiot

Back