• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Practice #3

Thanks, oracle! I really appreciate hearing the specifics you shared. VERY excited to see Nikita hit the field with his non-stop motor.

I also wouldn't mind hearing some of the "low lights" from practice.

We have a REALLY tough schedule this year....I hope we are able to see significant improvements from last year.

Keep up the good work!!

How has Price looked? I assume Sousa (sp) will be redshirting.

Anyone have a report on who we have running 1st string at linebacker?

Glad to see that Kenny Okoro was actually in position to make a play on a ball and break it up. He has easily been one of the most frustrating players to watch the last two years, time to grow up and make some plays.

not sure what the best way to evaluate it is, but i'd like to see some feedback that tanner is getting more comfortable with pressure in his face. it seemed that last year (especially on the road) when he got pressure, he completely lost his footwork and made some horrendous throws on relatively simple patterns. on the flip side, when he had time and looked comfortable, he threw some real beauties.

Love these posts. Focus on only the positives all you want, this is great stuff.

Solid report, thanks for getting out there and letting us know what's going on. the time you're putting in is appreciated.

Back