• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Practice #3

Sounds good so far, thanks for sharing.

How did the O-Line look? I'm aware they've bulked in the off season, but did they move well?

What is the overall level of team conditioning?

Thanks for the report. Can't wait for summer.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

PS: Skylar is graduating and moving on, so he probably won't be out there much.

That is what I would expect, yes. But Devon Brown has been at every practice I believe (just sitting on the wall). Not really sure why.

Really stoked about Nikita. Like everyone else, also eager to see how the potential Sousa-Price QB battle plays out.

I would be very surprised if Kevin is battling with Tanner at all this season. I expect he'll be battling more with Cross.

the_Lectro, besides for Camp on that catch you described, did any of the other WRs stand out?

In short, no. Very few completions down the field yesterday. Passing game is usually the last thing to click though, nothing to be concerned about yet. Quan caught a 70 yard bomb last week (actually was a simultaneous catch with Bud, and Quan won the fight on the ground), so if I had to pick a surprise player so far he'd be towards the top of the list. Also, Scooby (Lovell Jackson) is back with the WRs right now...and he finally looks healthy. So he stood out from a speed perspective.

How did the O-Line look? I'm aware they've bulked in the off season, but did they move well?

What is the overall level of team conditioning?

Tough to evaluate the OL as a whole when its mostly indy drills, and a bunch of them are injured right now. The size difference is absolutely noticeable though...too early to tell about agility. Remember that they aren't tackling yet, so its tough to judge how well the running game is producing.

Same story with conditioning, really. We'll find out who is in good shape and who isn't during 2-a-days in August. Everyone can handle a 2 hr no-tacking practice in 75 degree weather.

Forgot to note in the original post...next practice is tomorrow. I should have a post up tomorrow night.

Wait....somebody threw the ball 70 yards?

Also, just a question, but can we hear the negative things along with the positive things? I think that it important in developing our expectations for the year.

Wait....somebody threw the ball 70 yards?

Also, just a question, but can we hear the negative things along with the positive things? I think that it important in developing our expectations for the year.

what, RULZ's kid getting beat in practice isn't negative enough? That might bring an e-atomic bomb over here. (Though, our stance on hate speech would mean there'd be a quick resolution through banning.)

what, RULZ's kid getting beat in practice isn't negative enough? That bring an e-atomic bomb over here. (Though, our stance on hate speech would mean there'd be a quick resolution through banning.)

lol I think it was a great first report. I just want to hear all sides to things and not just things that will make me think we will go 9-3 this year.

lol I think it was a great first report. I just want to hear all sides to things and not just things that will make me think we will go 9-3 this year.

Screw 9-3!!! After this report, we're going 12-0!!!!!

Back