• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Practice Updates/Spring Game Discussion

Same, except I didnt hear it from two starting QBs. The main complaint was that they were too complex to run effectively.

Reminds me of the word out of the coaching staff that Josh Harris wasn't playing because he didn't know the offense.

Well then run the offense he does know or change the offense. If the coaches are outthinking the talent, there's going to be problems.

Maybe that's why Grobe can't demote or let Lobo go, because lets be honest as a whole you aren't going to get more intelligent football players than you probably have at Wake. If things are too complicated for our players imagine if he tried the same shit at a different Me Name Brick, Me Good Play Football Now, Give Brown Object, Smash, School.

Ugh.

Looks like from the official roster, Lobo is still the only offensive coordinator. More coaches have just been given more duties.

Any chance Galloway was brought in and promised to be "groomed" as the future offensive coordinator? I'm thinking of a scenario where he and Lobo share duties for a year or two with Galloway then taking over as the sole offense coordinator and Lobo becoming a head assistant/o-line coach?

i also remembered that someone told me that Lobo is really smart and knows a ton about football, but doesnt relate to players well. that didnt remind me of a certain basketball coach at all.

Back