• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

Please get me through these liveshots at 5 and 6...Hope I keep my eyes open for the drive back to winston salem from burlington

Yeah, I've never heard of an egg in it either, sounds like salmonella.

Reminds me of my freshman year at a small liberal arts college in TN. The campus was located at the top of a hill, at the end of a rather steep road. We had one really good snow...but no one had sleds. So we confiscated trays from the cafeteria and made a much better use of them. We built a bonfire and had a wonderful evening of sledding!

I had forgotten until seeing the scene at Wake.

Last edited:
WF/Reynolda Campus closed tomorrow.

Because of weather conditions, the Reynolda Campus of Wake Forest will be closed for classes and offices on Friday, Feb. 14.

Travel on campus remains hazardous, so all are encouraged to be cautious outside. For information on campus dining, visit wakeforest.campusdish.com. Campus recreation facilities remain open. For those planning to attend events on campus, check with the host or sponsoring organization.

Please continue to check Wake Alert for any other announcements that may be made.

Back