• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

Too lazy to read back through.

Why is everybody tormenting the dwarf?

he basically guaranteed the worst snowstorm in the history of the piedmont triad region of north carolina, yet no snow yet here. he called down the thunder on the skeptics, yet no snow yet here.

he basically guaranteed the worst snowstorm in the history of the piedmont triad region of north carolina, yet no snow yet here. he called down the thunder on the skeptics, yet no snow yet here.

plus, he's numbers.

He compared my skepticism to my lack of substantive posts on the sports board. :werd:

I have a whole lot of that in my car. Plus 4wD because we aren't closing till noon. But there's also no snow yet

I had to read that a couple times before I stopped wondering why you had WD40 in your car for a snowstorm.

I still don't think we're getting snow. Looks to me like it's all going east of us.

Back