• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

WS to GSO was fine around 2 but it seemed like snow was starting to stick a bit more.

I went to the grocery store at 3. It's a mile from the house. Roads were fine the. Took me thirty minutes to get stuff for soup and two other meals. Headed home, the roads were a different story. 2 cars in a ditch and 1 car was doing a donut as I tried to pull into our neighborhood.

Right, at least when I was out there everyone was driving super cautious at least (sometimes to a fault). But a lot of these roads weren't treated at all from what I can tell.

That's the weird thing, seems like nobody salted at all.

That's the weird thing, seems like nobody salted at all.

Yeah, WFU's campus was pretty rough in some spots. I almost had serious issues getting up the hill out of the general parking lot I usually park in. Can't imagine what it's going to be like out there in a few hours (assuming this keeps up).. glad I managed to hit the grocery store on the way home. Think I'm gonna stay inside for awhile.

If nobody salted that's crazy, it's been forecast to snow in the area for like three days now. It's probably not adequate to say "we expected it not to even though most people said it would"

Haha atlanta DOT stating the roads are so bad because there are too many cars on the roads to do anything. That may be true but its also because you have 6 trucks.

WS to GSO was fine around 2 but it seemed like snow was starting to stick a bit more.

Mtndeac just did this drive in the opposite direction and said the roads were surprisingly bad

Last edited:
Mtndeac just did this drive and said the roads were surprisingly bad

The road in front of my house looks like it's getting bad quick. Cars drive by and their tracks are almost completely white, not much is falling but 100% of what is coming down seems to be freezing up fast. Im headed to get my wife from work downtown (she doesn't have 4wd) around 6 and, I'm really hoping it isn't a huge clusterfuck.

Guess I should probably start my drive home from Greensboro to Winston. Hope the dumb drivers are off the roads..

This is pretty impressive, Atlanta. That really didn't take long.

BfFr3bNIMAAyRHs.png:large

ugh what a shitshow. the hills on Miller and Cloverdale are all ice.

I hate hate hate street parking at times like this. I just know somebody's gonna lose their shit and plow into my car. Ugh.

Rtq. Wxii said do not take business 40. It's a parking lot of wrecks.

Back