• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

841902328.gif

Secondary roads getting a little spicy in Winston.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

WSFCS holding out much longer than normal...

Guilford is still on for tomorrow. I'm sure we'll get a delay, at the very least.

Durham Schools closed tomorrow

I know people get pissy about the weather, but IMO it's very hard to fault the schools for the decisions they have made this year.

I know people get pissy about the weather, but IMO it's very hard to fault the schools for the decisions they have made this year.

The Monday delayed start following the Wednesday snow....that was questionable.

WCPSS just announced they've gone from a 2 hr delay to being closed today.

looking out my window in downtown GSO i thought the closure was stoopid, but now I am getting emails from people who live in the north part of the county and apparently it's nasty up there. Highway 150 "at a standstill" and parts of 220 apparently totally closed. So I guess it was a good decision after all. The private school where my wife works was going with a 2 hour delay but after driving in this morning the principal decided it was so bad he called off school.

That camera man had to see that coming, and the guy with the plow had to be laughing his ass off.

This gif is hilarious. The full video is cool because he keeps talking and just pretty much shrugs it off but it's not quite as funny.

looking out my window in downtown GSO i thought the closure was stoopid, but now I am getting emails from people who live in the north part of the county and apparently it's nasty up there. Highway 150 "at a standstill" and parts of 220 apparently totally closed. So I guess it was a good decision after all. The private school where my wife works was going with a 2 hour delay but after driving in this morning the principal decided it was so bad he called off school.
Thought the same thing in Winston. I went out this morning and roads were dry in the southern part, but saw a picture from near Smith Reynolds airport and the road was still covered.

Back