• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

More ice in the next few days?

delhomme.jpg

DEFINITELY not looking good for WS. I've been following NC Piedmont Weather on FB & his latest forecast is showing an icy mess. Of course, a degree or 2 either way will make a big difference in how this one plays out.

:mad:

Almost as sick of this weather as I am of buzz.

Not really tho. It's not close. But still sick of both.

I believe that the W-S area is going to be hit much harder with ice than forecast tonight. Look for around 0.5" of freezing rain. Someone in the foothills will get more snow than ice, and it will be that thick wet heavy stuff that is so annoying.

I believe that the W-S area is going to be hit much harder with ice than forecast tonight. Look for around 0.5" of freezing rain. Someone in the foothills will get more snow than ice, and it will be that thick wet heavy stuff that is so annoying.

WHY DID YALL PISS DREW OFF?

Now he comes in with less than 24 hours warning to tell us we're all going to die?

Because bread! Because milk!

I hope your snowpom saves you tonight

2-4" of snow plus a third of an inch of freezing rain after that?

Fucking hell...

I still don't get what those numbers mean. 18.1? MAKE IT SPEAK THE ENGLISH.

Back