• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

The European model shown above puts all frozen precipitation as snow in its maps. There will not be anywhere near that much snow anywhere. Maybe a few inches in the triad with a bunch of freezing rain on top. Forsyth is now under a Winter Storm Warning.

And because I am a dick, it looks like another major storm is possible next week.

Cheers motherfuckers!

I just walked past a lady shoveling all the snow from around her car, and just flinging it in the middle of the street. Seems legit.

The European model shown above puts all frozen precipitation as snow in its maps. There will not be anywhere near that much snow anywhere. Maybe a few inches in the triad with a bunch of freezing rain on top. Forsyth is now under a Winter Storm Warning.

And because I am a dick, it looks like another major storm is possible next week.

Cheers motherfuckers!

So in your expert opinion, what time is this going to start posing a travel threat? I have a friend driving from Greenville, SC to Winston tonight and he's trying to figure out how late he can safely hit the road.

Cheers motherfuckers!

WTF you told us this was the last event!?

Cheers motherfuckers!

reverse-1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif

My deck is covered with sleet in the north 27106. Glad we picked up a generator a couple years ago...might come in handy tonight &/or tomorrow.

I am legitimately starting to worry about going into labor during one of these storms. And they are never-ending. I just want it to be safe to drive to the hospital.

Let the waiting game begin for WSFCS to cancel. Shouldn't be long now.

I am legitimately starting to worry about going into labor during one of these storms. And they are never-ending. I just want it to be safe to drive to the hospital.

My friends wife's due date is today. Still nothing. Lucky for her she works at the hospital and is on the clock tonight from 7pm to 7am. Unlucky for him she has the only vehicle that can drive in winter weather.

How much ice are we looking at here in W-S through daybreak tomorrow? I've seen .3-.5 so far.

Back