• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Springsteen in GB last night

bcobbdeacs

Reaction score
Looked over one section and a few rows down and who was standing up on the end of a row dressed all in black, noneother than Mother So Dear President Nathan Hatch. Thought people might wish to know this. Great show by the way.

my brother saw him in ATL Sunday night. Said this ugly woman next to him started crying when Bruuuuuuce sang "you ain't a beauty but hey you're alright." Bro said he felt sorry for the beast's husband.

Was Bzz there? He probably tanked the whole second half of the season because he had Springsteen tickets and he didn't want to have to worry about it conflicting with Sweet Sixteen game preparation.

I listened to the remastered "Born To Run" on my old man walk last night.

It's a great album.

Incredible album. Is there anything remarkable about the remastering? Are the tracks actually different, like "Let It Be - Naked" or just higher highs and lower lows?

I was at a Pearl Jam show years ago in Raleigh and Vedder dedicated "Betterman" to Michael Jordan. Too bad Bruce didn't dedicate "I'm Goin Down", "I'm on Fire", "Trapped", or "City of Ruins" to [Redacted].

Incredible album. Is there anything remarkable about the remastering? Are the tracks actually different, like "Let It Be - Naked" or just higher highs and lower lows?

key boards sound much better as does the guitar.

I really enjoyed the horn section and really wanted to hear some songs from The Promise, even though we did hear Because the Night.

I saw him in GB some years back and he fell off the top part of the stage. Apparently hurt himself but played on.

Then the guy next to me tried to kiss me. No good.

Cat,
I was at that show also, Bruce just kept singing and walking and looking at the blood running down his arm, the roady finally brought him a towel after the song ended. I think that was The Rising Tour.

Cat,
I was at that show also, Bruce just kept singing and walking and looking at the blood running down his arm, the roady finally brought him a towel after the song ended. I think that was The Rising Tour.

I was at that show as well, definitely the Rising tour. It looked like he was going to pass out for a second, but then kept right on going.

I used to rag on Bruce, but I've grown to appreciate him. I actually kinda dig the new album.

I was at that show as well, definitely the Rising tour. It looked like he was going to pass out for a second, but then kept right on going.

When I saw him fall I was worried that he got seriously hurt, his head jerked back in an awful way. That was The Rising tour. Great show, Bruce had no voice left by the end.

I really enjoyed the horn section and really wanted to hear some songs from The Promise, even though we did hear Because the Night.

Was at Atlanta the other night and also really enjoyed the horn section.

Can't say I was surprised at either set list (though Greensboro got the better one with Because the Night and Rosie over Lonesome Day and American Land)...kept it pretty simple as the band begins to gel...I'm guessing in a month or so we'll start seeing a little more variety and hopefully some of the stuff on The Promise (and Tracks).

He has a tendancy, if the tour is going well to come back by(Charlotte, Raleigh) when they return from the European part of the tour. Have to stay alert.

Back