• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Springsteen in GB last night

He has a tendancy, if the tour is going well to come back by(Charlotte, Raleigh) when they return from the European part of the tour. Have to stay alert.

That's what I'm hoping for, because I agree with mersk862 that there will be more variety by then. Oh, and I didn't realize Bruce's daughter goes to Duke. Sorry, random end to my post.

That's what I'm hoping for, because I agree with mersk862 that there will be more variety by then. Oh, and I didn't realize Bruce's daughter goes to Duke. Sorry, random end to my post.

Also, I'm fairly certain his son attended or attends Boston College.

Wait, a girl from New Jersey goes to Duke? Wake really needs to tap into that demographic.

Looked over one section and a few rows down and who was standing up on the end of a row dressed all in black, noneother than Mother So Dear President Nathan Hatch. Thought people might wish to know this. Great show by the way.

I saw Jerry Haas there (is that a Haas?).

Solid show. The horn section really worked well. And the fact that Clarence's nephew is also a huge man makes for a nice presence. And his hair is big.

I don't own Wrecking Ball, but most of it sounded great.

It looks like variation has occurred sooner than later with last night's Tampa show:
"Prove It All Night"
"Atlantic City"
"Radio Nowhere"
"American Skin"
"Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street" (with a great assist from the horn and percussion sections"
"Talk to Me" from The Promise
"Glory Days"

That solidified my decision to go see the Washington, DC show next week, but it looks sold out.

i really could've done without that Apollo Medley (what it is on the set list.) Also, i would've liked to see more classic stuff. Nothing off of the River. Nothing off of Working on a Dream or Magic, and i realize those aren't the classic bruce but i really enjoyed those albums. he played 8 songs off of wrecking ball. I would've liked less of that although its a decent album

Back