• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Squatty Potty (IMPORTANT)

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
http://www.squattypotty.com

I've heard the commercial for this a ton in the last couple of weeks. At first I thought it was some kind of spoof ad but it seems 100% legit. Anyone bought one yet? Do the scientists out there think it's legit? Wife's birthday is coming up, thinking about surprising her with one.

J3TqGvE.jpg

I've heard about this "problem" before, but I've never seen this product and I don't know enough about #science to comment.

I mean, this kind of thought has been out there for awhile. My biggest problem with squatty potty is that it's not technically forcing you to squat since your butt is usually still on the toilet seat from what I can tell. You really need to get something like this that you can elevate off of (if you're really trying to do the whole squat poop thing).

http://www.lillipad.co.nz/

squatting-toilet-2.jpg

My whole family is getting this for Christmas.

squatting-toilet-2.jpg

My whole family is getting this for Christmas.

You'll also notice she's doing an eastern/asian squat (heels down on the ground) vs a western squat (usually leaning forward up on the toes). It's important to try and do the former, since the latter is unstable.

Good Cookout, MD assessment. However, I would like to know more about the impacts of this new technology on #deepbutt

Good Cookout, MD assessment. However, I would like to know more about the impacts of this new technology on #deepbutt

Sadly, it's not looking like it will help much in early trials.

Sadly it's not looking like it will help much in early trials.

F that, AC Slaters for dayzzz

I have had one for about a year. Great results, I would recommend to everyone and I try not to drop tarholes anywhere other than my home-base with the squatty potty.

ten bucks says someone today is going to try and shit while squatting.

Taking a dump soon....may try new position.....will report back

I wouldn't try this without approved/strong equipment, trying to make an improv squat station could end badly.

the fuq kinda millennial wear a helmet at all times bullshit advice is that. Jesus.

Back