• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Squatty Potty (IMPORTANT)

So I assume if you go with the ass-down squat, you then come out of the squat to be able to wipe your ass? If you are in the raised-ass squat, do you remain in that position to wipe?

cookout deac seems to have a lot of knowledge of pooping mechanics, which is not a surprise given his notoriously deep butt.

cookout deac seems to have a lot of knowledge of pooping mechanics, which is not a surprise given his notoriously deep butt.

yep, have to do a lot of experimenting to get it just right.

it's still an evolutionary defensive advantage in the long run though, so it's worth it.

potty.gif

Much more of a clean release with the squatty. And to comment on an earlier post, I definitely have to take the pants off to get the right angle. Shirt stays on.

So Bmoney on the chat thread once said that he'll post about anything on any threads but he's too #nervous to start threads because he is afraid people won't post on them and people will judge him. And now this.

So Bmoney on the chat thread once said that he'll post about anything on any threads but he's too #nervous to start threads because he is afraid people won't post on them and people will judge him. And now this.

Some things are just too IMPORTANT and need to be discussed on these here rjkarl boards. It would be selfish of me to let my own personal fears and anxieties get in the way of enriching the entire community.

isn't standing upright the lowest energy stance you can maintain while on your feet?

i didn't know if he was using the caveat of pooping

the chair pose seems like a good amount of energy as compared to standing upright, at least when not pooping

so I mess with my GF all the time to the point she doesn't believe anything that I say. Naturally when the subject of the squatty potty comes up, she doesn't believe it exists to the point that I get her to agree to own one if it does. $34 later and after signing her up for the squatty potty newsletter upon checkout, a new 9'' potty should be delivered to her place within 24 hours.

Back