• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

St. Bonaventure Game Thread - Deacs win 77-62 off to 9-2 start

How many wild shots are we gonna take? Jeez, this offense sucks.

Yikes. Hey Moto - when you hedge on a screen - if you find yourself behind the point guard out near mid court, that's not a good thing.

We're getting burned on screens, in general. Bonnies are missing some shots, but they're really getting good shots.

Not only do they play long but their quickness is giving us some serious problems. But their offense is nothing special.

Hey look, another WILD SHOT!

I'm just going to throw this out there: did we even prep for this game?

Wake's just playing like shit. Not much other way to put it. Rusty I think after exams (yes an excuse but I think it's a valid one), but that's only gonna cut it for a few minutes...time to move on and make some plays.

We're getting burned on screens, in general. Bonnies are missing some shots, but they're really getting good shots.

No kidding. They've missed a couple layups and had 3 shots go in and out. We're barely drawing backboard. Should be down 10.

The 8-2 record is so misleading. We are not very good. At all.

Oh God that slow motion of Washington rolling down to "play defense." Guhhh.

MOTO AND CAV HAD A VERY HARD ACCOUNTING 111 EXAM!

Attendance Figures according to CatStevens??? 7K?

Of course I jinxed us when I said we were playing well on defense...started playing horribly on both ends after about the 15 or 16 minute mark. Offense has been bad all game, defense started off pretty well and then just dropped off severely.

The 8-2 record is so misleading. We are not very good. At all.

Wake is a mediocre ACC team. We're not terrible, and we're actually not even bad. We're just mediocre. Around a top 80 team that will likely be fringe NIT. Just like we all expected to start the year.

Hey Andre, thanks for contributing to the "Wild shot" party!

Back