• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stand Up Paddle Boards

Same idea as kayaking, but with more of a core workout, instead of just arms. You can also use them as de facto long boards and surf with them.

If you think kayaking is an arms workout you're sound it 100% wrong.

Preview

Let me know when you can cover great distances and use a paddle board for camping

Idk why but there's something supremely satisfying about seeing internet tough guys District, Junebug, and Rubbins extolling the virtues of paddle boards.

Junebug! Gotta come paddleboard on Shem Creek

Unfortunately Physdeac is going to try and make us wipe out

it's really fucking with my world view that Junebug is a surfer

I've taken my whitewater kayak in the surf. It's pretty fun. Surfing is fun too. I get why people use SUPs but there's just no appeal to me because when I paddle in a bay or lake I like to really explore a big area. To each their own.

I mean.... any sport or activity out on the water is cool to me

Even boogie boarding

Kayaking in class 5 whitewater, not lame. Using a padle board to inefficiently cover short distances in flat water while looking like a trendy hipster asshole, very lame.

Last edited:
Back