• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Here is my opinion on what happened. If tim isn't mafia, then mafia hit him and some how it failed. My guess would be indy or he is mafia and someone else had a hit that failed that maybe a real angel saved?

Here is my opinion on what happened. If tim isn't mafia, then mafia hit him and some how it failed. My guess would be indy or he is mafia and someone else had a hit that failed that maybe a real angel saved?

agreed on all counts

why the fuck would you admit to the bolded, if you were telling the truth?

Interesting... lots of shit happens D4. D4 is when Knight got powers. It's also when Smidge could kill specials (except Palpatine died).

I'm guessing Obi-Wan is the angel? Not that it's important, just thinking.

Who is someone else? The writeup explicitly mentioned that the empire hit failed.

I also agree with this as it makes the most sense.

I say we go ahead and lynch Tim to clear it up now since it makes a little more sense that he could be the independent.

***Tim***

I have never heard of an angel being able to self protect, I didn't believe his claim when he did it and I still don't know. This is my reasoning for voting for him.

Well believe it now because it is true. I guess the angel would always stay quiet but I kind of had to come out. If I could protect myself throughout the game then I would basically be an unkillable IC (unless you morons turn on me) so it makes sense I only get the first three nights.

poor wording, meant it to be someone else was hit, not someone else had a hit.

If it was that scenario, you'd think that angel comes out with the confirmed maf since they're already 3 down. Everything about his play has been atrocious, his claims have been awful, and he's not doing any analysis as a "cleared" civ... but the failed hit is confussling me.

Also, the I think Manning dikstepped and is probably mafia.

I'll have to go back and look at that one later.

Yeah, BPV on the indy really makes the most sense.

***Tim***

timdunk 4 ~ jtp manning doofus bym
ryala 3 ~ rsf chic redwing
manning 2 ~ damo timdunk
damo 1 ~ ryala
nonny 1 ~ tic

timdunk is the safest hit.

Wait, didn't timdunk say his character was Jyn Erso?

I'm pretty 100% positive that this game doesn't have Rogue One content in it.

Back