• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Tic didn't come out as a mason with Ph until after the cop was dead, right?

If you are considering that Ph and TiC are fake claiming as mafia, I'd much rather test that theory on ph than TiC.

I'd guess it makes me civ lean them a smidge more

Ryala name dropping a teammate?

Honestly though, the fact ryala defended cdeac is the most damning thing. I thought he was pretty indefensible and I'm not letting the end justify the means.

ryala

If you are considering that Ph and TiC are fake claiming as mafia, I'd much rather test that theory on ph than TiC.

I probably rather would too.

Here's the scenario in my head.

They lose GF in D1. They have 2 other mafia members who are looking to be no-shows. They pick out roles as masons knowing only a lucky watcher or tracker could find them (assuming there was no N1-3 cop).

It's a decent plan that could walk them to the end. Does anyone really ever question masons?

Ryala name dropping a teammate?

Honestly though, the fact ryala defended cdeac is the most damning thing. I thought he was pretty indefensible and I'm not letting the end justify the means.

ryala

I defended him when I thought he wouldn't vote then immediately retracted. Keep up son

ryala 2 ~ rsf timdunk
bym 2 ~ manning jtp
manning 1 ~ damo
nonny 1 ~ tic

Last edited:
I probably rather would too.

Here's the scenario in my head.

They lose GF in D1. They have 2 other mafia members who are looking to be no-shows. They pick out roles as masons knowing only a lucky watcher or tracker could find them (assuming there was no N1-3 cop).

It's a decent plan that could walk them to the end. Does anyone really ever question masons?

giphy.gif

I defended him when I thought he wouldn't vote then immediately retracted. Keep up son

I also think you switched off of me and onto manning a few minutes before the last deadline in the hopes someone created a tie and then you could come break it and kill me.

I also think you switched off of me and onto manning a few minutes before the last deadline in the hopes someone created a tie and then you could come break it and kill me.

Hold up. I switched off you with 30 sec left so I could kill you? Dag, I'm playing some next level shit here

It really came off as "we civs are doing awesome as I am a civ, just like you guys." Might just be Damo though.

Not sure I've cooled of RW.

one-is-not-the-same.png

[damo]Us civs are doing great guys. It's just me damo, so civ-like, just like the rest of you. Nothing to see here.[damo]

ryala 3 ~ rsf timdunk chic
bym 2 ~ manning jtp
manning 1 ~ damo
nonny 1 ~ tic
timdunk 1 ~ ryala

Back