• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Interesting the hit failed. Makes me wonder about the angel claim.

Maul has to have a limited number of hits, right?

For Gouda, there was banter between him and Doofus, but nothing super hit-able.

Sorry guys, was afk most of the day, but got to skim through during the extended night.

JTP is Han, so not him.

TiC, can you explain this? Is it part of your role, conjecture, or just a comment about JTP as a person?

Sorry guys, was afk most of the day, but got to skim through during the extended night.

TiC, can you explain this? Is it part of your role, conjecture, or just a comment about JTP as a person?

All I can tell is it's based on JTP saying "Never tell me the odds." If there's more, I'd like to hear it.

Interesting the hit failed. Makes me wonder about the angel claim.

Maul has to have a limited number of hits, right?

For Gouda, there was banter between him and Doofus, but nothing super hit-able.

I think Maul's thing might be either a probability thing or he can always kill vanillas, but if he picks a Jedi he either dies or loses his ability to do it anymore. Not sure.

I have a bad feeling about this

I have a similar role.

civ rommy.

laugh it up fuzz ball.

Get on someone else you shitheels

Likely, JTP is just a vanilla trying to draw a hit. But that'd be bad for him to do that if it unnecessarily drew out a real Han. Or Han is a safeclaim and JTP is mafia. Doubt it though with him having a hand in getting tejas killed.

InB4 hit failing cause timdunk protected JTP.

Misclicked that Gouda one (lol), but there was another Han type post.

I also wonder why the Indy isn't killing people.

I was assuming Maul was the Indy but I guess that doesn't make sense. HOWEVA how do you know the Indy has hits?

That one referencing a similar role to Rommy was when rommy acted like he was super powered.

I was assuming Maul was the Indy but I guess that doesn't make sense. HOWEVA how do you know the Indy has hits?

Maul can't be cause tejas' death writeup thing said he could pick Maul for his team.

I mean, do you think Indy doesn't have the ability to just wreck people?

Maul is mafia per Tejas write-up.

You are Emperor Palpatine, head of the Galactic Empire. As the Emperor, you get to choose what you think would be the best composition for your plans to rule the galaxy. You are informed that you have two other members who are in your mafia automatically: Jabba the Hut & Grand Moff Tarkin. You can pick the following two members from a potential cast of characters: Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Kylo Ren, and the Trade Federation.

We don't know indy has hits, it's a complete assumption.

Misclicked that Gouda one (lol), but there was another Han type post.

I would have loved to have seen Han say that in the movies. I guess they can add that in to the upcoming "Star Wars Story" about him.

BTW, it's impossible for me to be Indy cause I'm tied to Ph

Maul is mafia per Tejas write-up.

We don't know indy has hits, it's a complete assumption.

That doesn't say Maul is mafia. It says Palpatine could pick Maul for his mafia.

Could be that whoever didn't get picked got to be an Indy. So Maul would have been a mafia vig if picked, but now he's an Indy vig.

That doesn't say Maul is mafia. It says Palpatine could pick Maul for his mafia.

Could be that whoever didn't get picked got to be an Indy. So Maul would have been a mafia vig if picked, but now he's an Indy vig.

Oh shit, good point

Back