• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Angel should wait until very late in the round to claim. No reason to out yourself when you likely end up dead that night with so much time left

I'm not sure there's a great time to ever claim. If you wait till the final 5-10 minutes you run the risk of people not believing you and dying anyway.

One counter thought to not killing him right now is that TimDunk is the independent, who presumably has a shit ton of powers to hide in plain sight or something of that nature. That could make killing him at the end game pretty difficult if it takes multiple attempts to do so. Not sure with this many people left that it's a good play statistically though .

All the people who were on tejas day 1 are rock solid imo so I wouldn't look there

The only other person I remember playing with often that I feel I could read is toogs and I lean civ on him

I've got cdeac4 - Gouda, tim, tic, manning
Tim-2-RSF, ph
Doofus-2-da,toogs
Ph-2-chic,nonny

Bym-jtp
Chic-cdeac
Rw-bym
Mann-ryala
RSF-doofus

No vote:smidge, diego, damo
AA: smidge, diego

Pm if wrong

I am tempted as Sith Lord to bring myself back from dead and start shooting lightning at you fools

Last edited:
CDeac, Smidge, and Diego dead

QT had something come up right before deadline

Iggles will be back soon to announce deaths/roles and start night actions

Still no talking please

If QT isn't available by 3 I should be back around then. Sorry for any inconvenience.

To expedite Diego and smidge were both mafia who are AA'd. Cdeac was vanilla. Descriptions up later.

If you have not sent your night moves to me please do so now.

I apologize for the delay on my part.

The night hit by the Empire failed.

However, Darth Maul again dueled and defeated a generic Member of the Rebellion. Gouda (civ) is dead.

Day 3 begins now and ends 4:30pm.

Roles from prior eagles' post.

Cdeac- vanilla civ.

Diego- mafia. You are Jabba the Hutt, one of the most legendary gangsters in the galaxy. Jabba aligned with the Empire to cryogenically freeze Han Solo. You can freeze someone once at night to put on your wall, roleblocking them for the night and rendering their moves useless. You cannot freeze the same player consecutively.

Smidge- mafia. You are Grand Moff Tarkin, commander of the Death Star. Your task is to remain alive until the Death Star can come online on Day 4. If you and the Emperor are alive on Night 4, you will have the option to direct your hits to a planet rather than a specific player if you so choose. Those nights your mafia hits will be guaranteed to kill a civilian special (civilian with a named role). These also circumvent protection. They will be randomized in mod chat.

Last edited:
I wonder if Maul wins every duel against a generic civ, but if he draws someone like Obi-Wan he gets rekt. Worth the risk obvz.

***NONNY***

I also wonder why the Indy isn't killing people.

Back