• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

bym 1 ~ manning
manning 1 ~ damo
nonny 1 ~ tic

See you Sunday!

giphy.gif

Damo's posts there are terrible.

I had an impromtu meeting and missed the last deadline (occupational hazard of my new jerb). Hard to get back in the flow of things. I just doubt that Nonny as mafia pushed Tejas the way he did.

But maybe he does.....DUN DUN DUN DUHHHHH.

I had an impromtu meeting and missed the last deadline (occupational hazard of my new jerb). Hard to get back in the flow of things. I just doubt that Nonny as mafia pushed Tejas the way he did.

But maybe he does.....DUN DUN DUN DUHHHHH.
I actually didn't think that your post about nonny's alignment was a super big deal, I just thought that following it with "I'm not paying attention, but dude, we're killing it" was pretty ugly.

bym 1 ~ manning
manning 1 ~ damo
nonny 1 ~ tic
ryala 1 ~ rsf

Ryala seemed weird at the end of last round.

I actually didn't think that your post about nonny's alignment was a super big deal, I just thought that following it with "I'm not paying attention, but dude, we're killing it" was pretty ugly.

It really came off as "we civs are doing awesome as I am a civ, just like you guys." Might just be Damo though.

Not sure I've cooled of RW.

It actually occurred to me it was so bad it might be a joke, but then here you are defending it as a legit post...so it makes a girl wonder, could damo have lost all his skill? I think you're probably just phoning it in though

Ryala seemed weird at the end of last round.

It really came off as "we civs are doing awesome as I am a civ, just like you guys." Might just be Damo though.

Not sure I've cooled of RW.

yeah, yours is a more accurate paraphrase

Dag, chic is trying. When's the last time she's done this?

IN CASE ANYONE IS WONDERING, like 96% sure that TiC is a civ

Tic didn't come out as a mason with Ph until after the cop was dead, right?

Back