• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

5-1. 2 mislynches.

Group of bym/rw/chic/nonny has the maf.

I still say we go RW, then Chic. If bym wins, he played a hell of a game. If nonny wins, whatever, dude was afk for two days anyway, so fuck him.

I'm cool with RW. Same as last round.

I just can't believe Da didn't claim. If he's not going to be around, fine. Throw out a crap vote and claim.

I just can't believe Da didn't claim. If he's not going to be around, fine. Throw out a crap vote and claim.

That's the thing for me, he was around, he was talking to you, he should have just fucking voted.

I'm still not 100% on RSF. The manning play makes him look really clean.

Code:
bym		111
RSF		92
Chic		22
Ph		18
Nonny		15
redwing		10

this is some horseshit

So, we have 1 mislynch and then a 4 way final.

this is the entirety of redwing's game-related posts:

***ph***

I had to put him on ignore recently, and I'm hoping I don't have to reverse that decision anytime soon.

Sorry guys, was afk most of the day, but got to skim through during the extended night.

TiC, can you explain this? Is it part of your role, conjecture, or just a comment about JTP as a person?

If you are considering that Ph and TiC are fake claiming as mafia, I'd much rather test that theory on ph than TiC.

***ryala***

***ph***

Voting to not majo.

No school = bad for mafia.

Given the last couple of pages, combined with my significant lack of time to dig in to what has happened to this point, I suggest that we vote off either Toogs or RSF. Toogs has admitted that he had the potential to work with the indy. I have not seen a claim by RSF. I would rather vote for an admittedly powerless player at this point than an unknown. Plus he voted for me, so fuck that guy.

***toogs***

Also, it seems really strange that bym is begging for people to come at him. I guess that is civ behavior?

It makes sense to go down the list of myself, da, chic and deacsfan27. I'd rather it not be me, but I haven't been around much anyway, so whatever. ***deacsfan27***

all of chic's game-related posts.

I don't like the way things shook out with ph last round. It seemed like there was some deflection (not by him but by others...) and all of a sudden he was back under the radar. That's classic ph mafia play.

Damo's posts there are terrible.

I actually didn't think that your post about nonny's alignment was a super big deal, I just thought that following it with "I'm not paying attention, but dude, we're killing it" was pretty ugly.

It actually occurred to me it was so bad it might be a joke, but then here you are defending it as a legit post...so it makes a girl wonder, could damo have lost all his skill? I think you're probably just phoning it in though

Ugh, kill ryala so he and tim can quit this.

What is the world coming to when I keep agreeing with nonny? ***ryala***

FWIW, that pH vote was before they came out and was the last thing I posted before night. I didn't read their claim until the next day...

I don't like the tone of doofus's list. It seems to just echo things other people already said (e.g. that I am trying hard, which is lol funny since as manning pointed out I have maybe 10 posts on the thread)

meh, I think you and rsf are two civs sniping at each other and wasting everyone's time. I don't want to cloud up everything by "contributing"

yes, because it would be awful obvious to kill you. Plus toogs was super clear...

Can't we just kill him anyway? He's not helpful obviously.

I haven't rode anyone's dick (I was on doofus, but not like on doofus)...nor have I been mafia more than once since the old boards, so I am not sure anyone even knows how I play as mafia anymore including me...but keep on being right.

I don't think you can really do this anymore. Also, isn't Da a deac?

That's the thing for me, he was around, he was talking to you, he should have just fucking voted.

Damo member of republic, civ. Dead.

Day ends 1030am.

This is wrong.

Damo's role is below.

You are Yoda, civilian. The head of the Jedi Order, Yoda fled to Dagobah after the Emperor’s ascent to power. He remained there in isolation until Luke was sent for training. Your role in this game is to essentially stay alive until Luke comes to Dagobah on night4. Luke’s powers will grow if you are still alive to mentor him. If you die AFTER Luke comes to Dagobah, you will be able to communicate w/him the rest of the game.

Sorry for the confusion.

all of nonny's game-related posts (this will be a short one)

Mafia Tejas entry. Easy game.

***Tejas***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, all of Tejas' posts confirm he is mafia

Shit I've got to get a vote in. ***ph***

That's a horrible vote, Tic. Unless you think I'm the Indy.

I hate this Indy conversation about letting them live.

The win conditions, the powers, all of that is unknown for the Indy. And it often feels like we let them stay in to a point where they were one small thing from winning or sticks us in a place where we've got to choose between losing to one or the other.

Kill the Indy. ***Ryala***

To be honest, I have a stronger read on Tejas when he is mafia than I do on just about anyone else, and it's not close.

This isn't the first game where I realized he was mafia and called him out very hard day 1.

It's 100% tone but don't really want to give away any specific tells.

These look like mafia Da to me. Though also wouldn't mind doofus.

***Da***

not going to do ph (who is 100% clear), or bym (who leads the game in posts right now)

i'll do some player-by-player breakdowns later maybe. I think nonny looks sorta dirty on the reread. I can't read chic. we have literally nothing to go on with RW, who has 0 consequential votes this game, and no real analysis.

There's gotta be an Obi-wan who tracks. Otherwise, Order 66 is useless.

These tracks are side by side. Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers.

i don't like redwing pointing out that offering yourself as a target for votes is weird civ behavior, and then turning around and doing exactly that

not going to do ph (who is 100% clear), or bym (who leads the game in posts right now)

i'll do some player-by-player breakdowns later maybe. I think nonny looks sorta dirty on the reread. I can't read chic. we have literally nothing to go on with RW, who has 0 consequential votes this game, and no real analysis.

If Nonny is dirty, why the first punch on Tejas?

i don't like redwing pointing out that offering yourself as a target for votes is weird civ behavior, and then turning around and doing exactly that

Wasn't really offering myself up for a vote, but I am now. Getting kinda sick of the no-shows. Mafia and civ alike. Especially, people with powers.

If Nonny is dirty, why the first punch on Tejas?

that's too early in the round to read anything from. people used to do that all of the time to get cred, and more than half of nonny's posts this thread are either about how tejas is maf or flaunting for tejas flipping maf.

I'm starting to talk myself into Nonny.

I agree that it's too early in the round to read anything. When I asked, he said he's able to read Tejas. I don't buy that.

Last round, he showed up to throw a vote on the guy who was going to be AAed.

And he's still alive.

Back