• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Redwing is mafia. I am tracker. I tracked him to Damo last night.

Good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kill redwing now we win. Don't trust me, kill me now and see I am tracker and redwing dies next. We win.

After getting that Tejas kill day 1, my goal was to just stay out of attention as much as possible so hopefully my tracker ability would eventually come in handy.

Actually being very busy with fun life stuff made that easy.

Only other consequential track I had was getting order 66 back after tracking Ryala.

But didn't know what that meant and was same time that JTP also found him. My only post re: it was pushing for Ryala to instantly die. Not wait.

Lolz at people backtracking on my Tejas kill. Don't blame any of you but that shit was #truth.

MafiaTejas is my bitch. Best thing he's ever done as mafia was in captains choice where he chose me. Smart man prolonged his life last day 1.

:whiteflag:

Just got back from hockey and there is no need to keep going here. Mafia was screwed from the start with two and a half no shows. I literally posted every time I was at my computer (except once at the end of day 1), so you can see I wasn't around. Manning did what he could, but with two mafia AAs and no kills from the indy, we had no chance. Sorry for not being able to get the potential out of this game, Eagles. It could have been interesting.

I mean, our Angel totally effed up his claim... But someday I am going to write a themed game where powers have nothing to do with roles, some of the analysis relies heavily on that these days and it's lame.

But now I told you I was going to do it, so I have effed it up. Ah well, I was never meant to mod.

Gg all.

I was also a bit over my head with Star Wars having never seen any of the movies.

Neg rep, commence.

I have seen some of the movies, but confess to not knowing the details of most characters, which is maybe why claims obsessed with who the role was annoyed me (though it has been that way for many of the themed games lately)

It did really mess me up in the meta game too though

Maybe I am just bitter

im pretty sure if I admitted lando, rsf would have said "well that's the one RA character that could be on the mafia" and I'd have had to defend that the whole time.

I did have 2/3 of the remaining mafia at the top of my list. GG me.

Good game everyone!

Nonny, consider my backtracking of your Tejas kill as a show of respect. I think you'd like to pull something like that off. Getting buy-in from Tejas is the issue.

Was everyone else vanilla? Was Nonny Obi-wan?

Why was RSF so butthurt? That was absurd. Loosen up, breh. Toog is a saint. Show some god damn respect, penis breath

My role

16fcc220fa92d3591a3ad28d304acb9d.jpg

Why was Qui-Gon the tracker and not Obi-Wan. So sad!

Well done Eagles, great game.

Back