• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Dang, we roasted the maf. Great game, thanks Eagles.

What? three of us missed day 1, then two were AA'd. I would hardly say civs roasted maf. Also, you guys never have fun as indy. The only time I was indy I came out firing, killing as much as i could.

Also, I thought about claiming the kid in my avatar.

What? three of us missed day 1, then two were AA'd. I would hardly say civs roasted maf. Also, you guys never have fun as indy. The only time I was indy I came out firing, killing as much as i could.

When he says we, he's grouping himself with me.

GG though. You guys had an uphill struggle, even without Nonny going Tejaspwnmode.

Sorry for not voting, I am a lot busier than I thought.

Good work civs.

Thanks a bunch for running it Eagles and QT.

When he says we, he's grouping himself with me.

GG though. You guys had an uphill struggle, even without Nonny going Tejaspwnmode.

Well ya cause of two no shows

Even with folks calling me out day 1 i was never up by more than two votes and if mafia is around at deadline I survive. And who knows what happens from there. We make it to day 3 and start using Death Star that could have rolled real quickly the other way

Thanks for the game eagles.

See you guys next year

Thanks for the game eagles.

See you guys next year

i hope its more then once a year, I was super rusty. I cringed when some of my posts were quoted. I was like can I be more obvious

Well ya cause of two no shows

Even with folks calling me out day 1 i was never up by more than two votes and if mafia is around at deadline I survive. And who knows what happens from there. We make it to day 3 and start using Death Star that could have rolled real quickly the other way

The other 2 AAed because they were scared of making places 3 and 4 on my list.

The other 2 AAed because they were scared of making places 3 and 4 on my list.

I think there were a few of us who pretty effectively nailed tejas/manning/redwing without much in the way of special help, just a strong civ game all around.

I think there were a few of us who pretty effectively nailed tejas/manning/redwing without much in the way of special help, just a strong civ game all around.

Meh. I kind of screwed redwing day 1. You all should have killed him much earlier. He did well to make it as far as he did

Redwing had a posting restriction too though

Back