• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Discussion Thread

I agree, but I'm seeing it in 3D otherwise later showings don't fit our schedules.

It's going to be a huge bummer when #HanDies becomes a trending topic on twitter in like 48 hours.

maybe even 24. embargo ends tomorrow. i'll be in lock down mode at some point tonight. try and avoid any spoilers.

whoever has the earliest tickets to see this should start the spoiler thread.

I work til midnight Thursday and I'm trying to decide whether or not to get one of the last few tickets available for the 12:10am showing right down the road from the office.

maybe even 24. embargo ends tomorrow. i'll be in lock down mode at some point tonight. try and avoid any spoilers.

whoever has the earliest tickets to see this should start the spoiler thread.

I get it a day earlier than the states, so will probably me. Got tickets for 1159 tomorrow night. 25 hours to go.

Chrome has an extension called Force Block that claims to block all Star Wars spoilers.

Reading the non-spoiler reviews is giving me chills, sounds like it is amazing and really true to the feel of the OT

A bit concerned about all of the "remix" comments in reference to the OT. Hope it's not a rehash of the same story. Same feeling I got when they showed ANOTHER fucking planet base/weapon.

But...100% seems to counter that.

A bit concerned about all of the "remix" comments in reference to the OT. Hope it's not a rehash of the same story. Same feeling I got when they showed ANOTHER fucking planet base/weapon.

But...100% seems to counter that.

Some hater entered the mix. It's at 97% now.

Back