• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

Sure. Help me out then.

Luke's whole point of being in that movie was to explain to Rey that she (and the universe as a whole) should shift focus away from the duality altogether and move on from it, recognizing that the Jedi have fucked up plenty, just as the Sith can't be pure evil based on what we know about them

So you're saying that as a Palpatine who adopted herself into a Skywalker, she brought balance to the force?

Saw a rumor that one of the future projects in development takes place 400 years before episode one staring an in his prime yoda.

While reading that, I found rumors that Disney+ is casting a young Luke for the Obi Wan series.

So you're saying that as a Palpatine who adopted herself into a Skywalker, she brought balance to the force?

No, I'm saying that Episode IX threw all of that shit away and decided that, actually, Jedi are perfect.

So who described what balance would be?

To what? Be a whiny farm boy who blasts wamp rats?

Probably to be a cute but rambunctious little kid who gets along with Ben Kenobi even though his Uncle Owen is wary of him.

This talk of young Luke reminds me how at the end of ROS when Rey was on Tatooine at the end, I was hoping the whole thing would end with her finally picking up the power converters from Tosche Station after all these years.

Report that the mandalorian could show up in movies. More specifically the Kevin Feige movie(s). Ahsoka current timeline and Mando match up (5 years or so after jedi).

Probably to be a cute but rambunctious little kid who gets along with Ben Kenobi even though his Uncle Owen is wary of him.

Luke’s first reference to Obi Wan in ANH doesn’t make it sound like he had much interaction with the guy.

To what? Be a whiny farm boy who blasts wamp rats?

count me in for some wamp rat blasting action. I'd love to see what it is about blasting wamp rats that qualifies a pilot to leap into a fighter ship and take down the biggest threat to the Galaxy. Those little fuckers must be badass.

Luke’s first reference to Obi Wan in ANH doesn’t make it sound like he had much interaction with the guy.

He was about 19/20 in ANH. He and Leia were 12/13 in Rebels. The casting sounds like a 7 -10 year old. Could have been years since he’d seen Old Ben by the time he mentions him in ANH.

That’s what The Mandalorian is and arguably why it’s so popular. It’s a Star Wars western.

Got around to watching the series -- I think it's a good step, hopefully they continue exploring that angle but even deeper and with different genres.

He was about 19/20 in ANH. He and Leia were 12/13 in Rebels. The casting sounds like a 7 -10 year old. Could have been years since he’d seen Old Ben by the time he mentions him in ANH.

Don't think that age is right. Leia was already fighting in the resistance in rebels when she showed up in an episode (maybe a few eps) and older than sabine. Early 20s?

Real baby Yoda? I can’t remember how old Yoda was at the first episode...”the college years”

Yoda was more than 900 years old. He would be.middle age 400 years before the movies. Definitely not a baby.

Star Wars thread (Skywalker saga ends)

Rebels is 5 years before the end of AHN. Leia was already an active princess and experienced rebel leader at that point. She’s 19 in AHN. So that puts her at 14 when she shows up in Rebels. Luke is about 15 in his cameo in season 3.

Ironically my son was watching the Leia Ep when I got home.

Rewatching Rebels after Rogue One and The Mandalorian makes me appreciate the show more with respect to its storytelling outside of the Skywalker Saga. Really hoping to see Sabine in The Mandalorian. She’d be in her early 30s or so.

Kind of looking forward to seeing Yoda is his early 90s Jordan prime. But with much better CGI than the prequels.

Last edited:
Back