• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

See: 3:45 in Robot Chicken video above.

Anyway you certainly wouldn't have to go beat for beat like they do, panning down from the twin suns to start.

Last edited:
i mean, even if he didn't how else would you write it

You could have him start inside and fight his way out. You could just skip to later and have the story told about how he escaped. I don't think the fist through the sand was coincidental.

Yes, and the pan down from the suns.

See: 3:45 in Robot Chicken video above.

Anyway you certainly wouldn't have to go beat for beat like they do, panning down from the twin suns to start.

maybe, but that's classic star wars visual language.

i guess you were either a BF fan or not. why would you want to be the putz who loses control of his jetpack instead of a Space Wizard with a laser sword?

Yeah, but there were 3 years between ESB and ROTJ, and he was a badass in those three years. I remember not liking his demise in ROTJ. It felt like one of those, "That's it?" moments.

I had a huge boba fett poster on my wall growing up. Also won the regional SWCCG tournament on the back of my bounty hunter deck. Boba fett and dengar piloting the executor was pretty much unstoppable

I like the Book of Boba Fett so far. The street gang Boba recruited in episode 3 seems out of place on Tatooine though. That gang’s character design and costumes look more like something you’d see on Coruscant

Last edited:
They gave off a cool kids in a small town vibe. Like the girl who moved from a legit city in 9th grade so she had cool clothes and stuff.

People seem salty about the show on the internets. I'm not sure what they expected. We already had two seasons of a bounty hunter show.

Have we discussed Fett’s Vett in this thread yet?

When did Boba Fett turn into a bitch made motherfucker?

Last night I realized my issue - I’d rather just be watching The Mandalorian. A lead character who wears similar armor but isn’t as compelling (nor is his theme song - yeah I’m picking that nit), stakes that don’t really seem very high, and odd “half flashback half present” storytelling that make the episodes disjointed

Last night I realized my issue - I’d rather just be watching The Mandalorian. A lead character who wears similar armor but isn’t as compelling (nor is his theme song - yeah I’m picking that nit), stakes that don’t really seem very high, and odd “half flashback half present” storytelling that make the episodes disjointed

it does seem kinda dumb that their first two live action series have dudes in the same armor, especially when the one in this show is more iconic in the canon.

This is a good critique. Frankly I find myself way more into the backstory. Mostly because fleshing out the Tuskens is interesting to me.

My kids (and me too) really enjoyed seeing the Tuscan raiders episode. Was it a little heavy handed ? Yes. Was it awesome? Also yes .

I only want to point out the SW Christmas Special is now officially canonized, at least the Boba cartoon part.

When I was 10 years old and a Star Wars Junkie, if you had told me that one day when I am a middle age man, I would watch Boba Fett in his underwear fight an evil Black Wookie in hand to hand combat, I might have just had a childhood heart attack and died.

Exactly. And people are bitching about it being boring or something.

Exactly. And people are bitching about it being boring or something.

That’s because we’re not 10 years old anymore and have reasonable expectations for the show and character. Especially after how great the Mandalorian was.

Sure but at its heart Lucas meant for star wars to melt kids minds. 12 or so was the target audience. I give a lot of leeway because I get to enjoy my kids watching.

Having said that I can understand wanting a more adult story. Don't necessarily mean dark or violent more nuance and storytelling.

Back