• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State Game Tailgate

I really enjoyed our time there. No issues with mud, and it was nice and level with a portajohn nearby. The only issues were the walk (its all relative) and the Thursday night games having to deal with parking and foot traffic along the sidewalk. If we were still in the Orange lot, we'd most likely still be there.

We took your spot. It's great.

Picked up a case (10) boston butts yesterday. Planning on getting out there around 7 and firing her up. We're having a wide assortment of side items, and the wifey is thinking about doing ABT's. I'd rather hold off until next week, but I'm sure I'll lose that battle.

Finally, a topic worth replying to. The Touchdown Trailer has a new upgrades that I am sure has the "power" to impress.

With the addition of "power" we now have the following:
-37" TV
-Direct TV (which will be a joy to set up tonight)
-PS3
-You have the ability to charge your cell phone at one of our 4 outlets conveniently placed on the trailer.

We had directv a few years ago and gave up on it. Hopefully you can find a signal over as close to the trees as you'll be.

We had directv a few years ago and gave up on it. Hopefully you can find a signal over as close to the trees as you'll be.

Did you have trouble finding the signal? I've done it once on our side of the lot, but the trees were probably shorter back then.

We never had trouble, but we were on an elevated position and had a clear shot over the blue lot. The angle we had to use was back towards IHOP, so it worked on our corner.

Picked up a case (10) boston butts yesterday. Planning on getting out there around 7 and firing her up. We're having a wide assortment of side items, and the wifey is thinking about doing ABT's. I'd rather hold off until next week, but I'm sure I'll lose that battle.

WHAT AN AWFUL IDEA.

Unfortunately i'm not gonna get out there till about 2:30 thanks to a soccer game. Think I'll just buy about 10 minibottles of Beam and a two liter and tailgate hop until kickoff.

DV7 you tailgating or going to the Aces game? Same question goes to Wakephan09 if he's around.

Tailgating. I know he is too.

If you do go to the Aces game please let Doss know that he is in charge of the lineups/subs.

tyswake had to go and mention ABT's, so tonight, while I was at the store, I couldn't help myself as I walked by the jalapeno's. Just finished up a batch of my own take on ABT's, jalapenos stuffed with sausage, parmesan, cream cheese, garlic, and texas pete.

Hitting the road at 6:30 tomorrow. See ya'll in the lot around 8.

We are making some, but only a few. Going to try out the new chili twisters. The Mrs went to the farmers market with next to no cash, and had to scrouge up some change to pay for a pint of them.

Tailgating. I know he is too.

If you do go to the Aces game please let Doss know that he is in charge of the lineups/subs.

After much thought and consideration I'm gonna go to the Aces game and just get to the tailgate around 2ish. I'll let Doss know.

Better man than me = Brasky.

Already told his lady to tell him, but a 2nd voice won't be bad. Tell him that I said to never play your slow ass in a wide position. Stopper or CM only. That's it. Much love... your fat ass...errr...pseudo-manager?

Oh hell no. Somebody came up and set their shit in our spot last night. Hopefully it's one of ours, if not they ass is about to be enveloped.

Back