• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State Of The Program

Did you hear what I said about the last 3 cycles. Wes accomplished more at UNCG than we did at Wake during that time. He is the winningest coach 41 and under.

He is in year 3 at Cincinnati. He will need to make the tournament next season or he will be fired. That’s what normally happens if you miss the NCAAs after 4 tries.

As for Kelsey, I wish you had been all for him when we actually could have hired him. We missed.

Now name some names we haven’t missed out on yet

this has all been a long play for BUCKY MCMILLAN

Bucky has accomplished more in 4 seasons at Samford than Wes Miller did in 10 full years at UNCG

of course when Bucky upsets Kansas later today, he's probably out of Wake's range as well

There's only one BUCKY that matters when we're talking about the state of the joel

enjoy retirement, my man

On top of that Bobi bailed pretty late to go play bball in fucking Australia over Wake Forest. That’s a statement about the ‘state of the program.’ Not sure who was really still available at the time, but obviously Canka didn’t see much playing time this year. Hopefully our NIL situation is better prepared this offseason as they have been saying and we can retain what we have and add to it.
No, that was a statement about Bobi.

Back