• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Union thread

Clearly Obama flip-flopped on his $5 a gallon gas plan.

sticky_note.jpeg

Iowa Senator Joni Ernst's family took over $460,000 in federal subsidies between 1995-2009, mostly from (you guessed it) corn subsidies.

Her brother-in-law is a city councilman in my far-rightwing town. They're going apeshit over her. She's the greatest thing since Nancy Reagan and could kick Michelle Obama's ass with one hand and a douchebottle. Sad people, these.

Her brother-in-law is a city councilman in my far-rightwing town. They're going apeshit over her. She's the greatest thing since Nancy Reagan and could kick Michelle Obama's ass with one hand and a douchebottle. Sad people, these.

Its sad to be proud of a small town girl who was elected to the Senate and got to give a response to a State of the Union?

Walker, Ryan, and Preibus couldn't swing Wisconsin for Romney.

Walker > Romney

Romney had problems. The candidate wins the election, not endorsements or supporters. In 08/12, Obama was clearly the better candidate.

Wisconsin has not gone red since 1984. If Clinton is the nom, I see no reason that changes.

Yeah I would think its as hard as turning Minnesota or New Jersey.

But Ohio/VA/FL? In play

Scott Walker as a viable national candidate?

What in the what? He polls at a similar level as Mike Huckabee.

Scott Walker as a viable national candidate?

What in the what? He polls at a similar level as Mike Huckabee.

Where was Barack Obama in Jan 2007? Where was Clinton in January 1991? It could be done.

Back