• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Union thread

Ah yes. The Kenyan-Manchurian candidate. Go is dusting off the classics today.

Well, he's dumb.

Also Tuffalo neg repped me and claimed Stalin was a Right winger...

http://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2

I'll just leave that link here for him

Stalin was a right-wing nationalist. I don't think any serious analysis of him can come to a different conclusion. Madison, WI being left of Stalin is unremarkable.

You've earned the prestigious red badge of Tuffalo negrep courage, have you? We've been expecting you, young Go. Tuesday night is chicken night and the billiards table has a slight southwesterly lean. Otherwise, make yourself at home in this exclusive fraternity.

It's not exclusive.

cool. I got one for some comment I made about reading the internet instead of paying close attention to the NCCA Championship game. Does the club have good beer? And reasonable dues?

Dues better be cheap because there are a lot of members. I stand by my thinking that you shoulda been #TalkingBoutTheBucks instead of reading RJ's histrionics.

He's a strong conservative that has a winning record in a liberal and unionized State that has beaten the Unions several times. Seems like a candidate that should be supported.

Your problem is you think like a pundit. I will tell you a big reason Walker has no chance. Shallow and stupid, absolutely, but this is increasingly our electorate. The reason? He is one homely dude.

cool. I got one for some comment I made about reading the internet instead of paying close attention to the NCCA Championship game. Does the club have good beer? And reasonable dues?

The dues are quite reasonable and we a wide selection of ales and lagers, including many proprietary formulations. While most beer is judged in IBUs, we have a customized scale known as "TBUs", which is shorthand for Tuffalo Bitterness Units.

The Initiation Period is grueling but ultimately worth the price. Please be outside the house in coat and tie at 0600 on Sunday with three bags of Funyuns, Big League Chew in three flavors and wearing three pairs of underwear.

Back