• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Step away from the ledge

We had a huge spike for a few years with Grobe. In 15 more years it'll happen again. Until then, be happy with an occasional bowl berth someplace like Boise.

Seems just like yesterday when everyone here was bitching about going to a bowl game in El Paso, Shreveport, Boise, etc... Ah, for the good ole days....:thumbsup:

I actually care again. It's great. I think we have two really good coaches.

I agree. Buzz sucked, Dino had some real holes in his game, Grobe really pissed me off the past two years. I like our new guys.

I went to my first WF game 56 years ago.....a 13-7 win over NC State in 1958. Some of you guys act like 60 years of history means nothing.

WF has probably had a bottom-3 talent level in ACC football during 90+% of its 60 years in the conference....and I doubt that we have ever had a year where we had top-3 level talent. Even in 2006, I'd venture to say that we only had mid-conference level in talent.

That's just the way it is....and the way it is always going to be, now more than ever before with the added football powers thru conference expansion. The 2006-2008 run was something that has only happened once in the last 60 years.....and something you will not see again in your lifetime.

It's a free country, though. Keep beating your heads against a wall and expecting the impossible as long as you wish. It's going to terribly stressful & frustrating, though. Of course, you can always chalk up all those losses to terrible calls from referees whose only purpose was to screw WF.

When I was a kid, we walked two miles up hill every day and circle jerked with sand paper. And not the smooth shit you see the kids masturbating with now. No, sir. It was rough. And after we bled and came, we took off our shoes and walked the two miles back up hill home where our parents whipped us with their belts and sent us to bed to read by candle light. WHaaaaH. You pussy kids with your walkmans and your shoestringless shoes!

20fe0277bb142d699acb685d32fdbfe2.jpg

Whatever. Just stay off my damn lawn and we won't have a problem.

Back