• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stepping Away

stratt

Reaction score
My brother and I have decided to somewhat step away. We ARE going to take care of the banner and what ever money is left over will be handed over to whomever wants to take the reigns. We will continue to work behind the scenes until the work is done.

Go Deacs!

Hopefully the emperor didn't get to you too...really appreciate the effort ya'll put into everything

Sounds like they're having to go into deep hiding, Ron's hit squad must be getting close.

My brother and I have decided to somewhat step away. We ARE going to take care of the banner and what ever money is left over will be handed over to whomever wants to take the reigns. We will continue to work behind the scenes until the work is done.

Go Deacs!

I don't blame you guys.

Give me the money.

I give less than a fuck what the clowns think about me on here.

I won't annouce anything, but if something random happens that seems awesome? I'll claim it.

Sounds like they're having to go into deep hiding, Ron's hit squad must be getting close.

He sure as hell got to Grobe. Anyone else watch the slobbering on Ron's balls the first minute of the post-game presser?

I don't blame you guys.

Give me the money.

I give less than a fuck what the clowns think about me on here.

I won't annouce anything, but if something random happens that seems awesome? I'll claim it.

Do you really want it?

He sure as hell got to Grobe. Anyone else watch the slobbering on Ron's balls the first minute of the post-game presser?

What you don't think Grobe heaped all that praise on Ronny boy, all on his own?:thumbsup:

No.

But I'll take the responsibility, because I see what the fucking assholes on this board are capable of. Why would anyone want to be beholden to them? You guys put yourselves out there and all you got was fucking shit thrown into your faces.

Luckily, I don't care what anybody on here thinks about me.

34y30q1.jpg

No.

But I'll take the responsibility, because I see what the fucking assholes on this board are capable of. Why would anyone want to be beholden to them? You guys put yourselves out there and all you got was fucking shit thrown into your faces.

Luckily, I don't care what anybody on here thinks about me.

The circle of life, dv7 back in charge

Do we play Miami anytime soon? Or Florida State?

If so..... I'M OUT! Cursed.

But seeing that this is a bullshit thread and I can just fuck around for now...

What a goal!

10103315893_40b7cd1a2e_o.gif

What a better goal!

10103350165_0d82856fc1_o.gif

I'll release my press into .....

I'm just really giddy over this goal...

This one...

That I'm about to post.

It's awesome.

Ron Wellman. Hi.

Adnan Januzaj. HELLO!

10103315893_40b7cd1a2e_o.gif