• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stepping Away

No.

But I'll take the responsibility, because I see what the fucking assholes on this board are capable of. Why would anyone want to be beholden to them? You guys put yourselves out there and all you got was fucking shit thrown into your faces.

Unfortunately, this is true. First RSF, now the Stratts.

Luckily, I don't care what anybody on here thinks about me.

Fortunately, this is also true...

Last edited:
Na, nothing like that. Just ready for someone else to take over. That's all

Pretty funny that some want to blame Wellman for the stratts giving up. Plain and simple, they got their feelings hurt by the same dipshits that complain about everything.
The only thing more typical than that on this board is DV7 trying so damn hard to make sure everyone thinks that he doesn't care what everyone thinks about him.

Pretty funny that some want to blame Wellman for the stratts giving up. Plain and simple, they got their feelings hurt by the same dipshits that complain about everything.
The only thing more typical than that on this board is DV7 trying so damn hard to make sure everyone thinks that he doesn't care what everyone thinks about him.

I'm inclined to say that the Wake fanbase isn't big enough to have the luxury to eat its own. A subset within that Wake fanbase is even less able to do that. Clearly some mistakes were made, but I'll take the initiative of the Strattons over running them off.

DOES THIS MEAN WE DONT GET TO SEE THE W-2??

Hey, I was infuriated yesterday and I might have taken it out on you, but even without the banner you had a major effect on that game. We saw a different team yesterday. Anyone who thinks that Grobe and players weren't more fired up as a result of the banner are in denial. Additionally, Grobe's uninvited tangent about Wellman was a direct result of our threat of insult.

I have a friend who owns a private plane that would love to fly our banner. We would just need to get the banner made and pay his flight expenses. He is based in NC, but I am keeping exact location private bc someone on this board or TOB must be responsible for putting an end to the flight planned for Saturday.

The constant changes in who runs this ends credibility we may have. The Raleigh News and Observer did include information about the banner plans. That gives this group credibility. Everyone I spoke to at the game old and young, male and female, and all in the Gold Lot (big givers) want Wellman out. In fact, I should have gathered emails bc none of these people are on the boards but they all wanted to contribute to our next effort.

No.

But I'll take the responsibility, because I see what the fucking assholes on this board are capable of. Why would anyone want to be beholden to them? You guys put yourselves out there and all you got was fucking shit thrown into your faces.

Luckily, I don't care what anybody on here thinks about me.

This. Several posters on here are the e-equivalent to mean girls. Bunch of wannabe elitist d-bags

Hey, I was infuriated yesterday and I might have taken it out on you, but even without the banner you had a major effect on that game. We saw a different team yesterday. Anyone who thinks that Grobe and players weren't more fired up as a result of the banner are in denial. Additionally, Grobe's uninvited tangent about Wellman was a direct result of our threat of insult.

^^^THIS!^^^SO MUCH THIS!^^^ :thumbsup: :rock: :golfclap: Thank you Stratts...

Appreciate the efforts from both the Stratts and RSF. A lot of excessive whining and complaints, and not a whole lot of gratitude for using so much of their time in putting the word out. Thanks guys.

Good job Strattons! Too bad there are so many Heathers posting on here.

I do admire the passion the Stratts have brought to making change at Wake. But I think Grobe and Bzz are going to surprise us this year with marginal teams that don't spell out termination for the coaching staff. And there you have it. We are Northwestern.

He sure as hell got to Grobe. Anyone else watch the slobbering on Ron's balls the first minute of the post-game presser?

It was the equivalent of watching a man snivering like a little bitch while begging his girl to stay

Last edited:
I like the move. The Strattons can operate in the shadows now like Delta force. Let DV7 become the face of this movement. He doesn't give a fuck about anything and he obviously doesn't care what he looks like. We'll get the mystery flyer onboard and take this clown downtown to Chinatown.

Back