• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

The week Currie extended Forbes this board was calling for it. “Do it now before it’s too late.”

This group wanted to hire Steve Forbes as well as extend him.

Love on him now because he’s our Coach for at least 2 more seasons. That very popular decision was made. Own it and make the best of it. And dont screw it up again next time.

The week Currie extended Forbes this board was calling for it. “Do it now before it’s too late.”

This group wanted to hire Steve Forbes as well as extend him.

Love on him now because he’s our Coach for at least 2 more seasons. That very popular decision was made. Own it and make the best of it. And dont screw it up again next time.
Ok, dad

Wish there was some futures market where I could put my entire net worth on BirdinBama and RUDeac popping up on ogboards.com following a Wake loss

Go chase an ambulance fuckwad. Let the actual deac fans talk here

Pitt fans everywhere today. You could tell they wanted it more. I wonder if they will be able to keep Capel.
of course they will keep him; he's 95-91 as a head coach, nothing special

making the ncaat isn't some kind of magical accomplishment

Pitt fans everywhere today. You could tell they wanted it more. I wonder if they will be able to keep Capel.
Don’t know why Capel would be a commodity when all he’s shown is that he a mid-level ACC coach at a mid level ACC school.

of course they will keep him; he's 95-91 as a head coach, nothing special

making the ncaat isn't some kind of magical accomplishment
49 years old. Round of 32 last year. Back again for 5th trip. Not sure they can afford him with offers he’ll be getting.

Wish there was some futures market where I could put my entire net worth on BirdinBama and RUDeac popping up on ogboards.com following a Wake loss
That's crazy, because I was thinking I would make a truckload if I could bet on how often your comments on this board will boil down to either somehow ripping another poster* or being reflexively defensive of any critique of Wake sports. For me, that brazen insecurity catalyzes secondhand embarrassment with some degree of frequency.

*like this

Forbes is still credible, he got us out of the cellar and had turmoil all season (family, injuries, transfer, personality). I hope most return and we use the portal to make necessary additions. He has rebuilt the roster every year so far and maybe less this season.

LOL that I never critique Wake sports - Do you keyboard jockey clowns actually believe the bullshit you spew?

I was thinking I would make a truckload if I could bet on how often your comments on this board will boil down to either somehow ripping another poster

LOL that I never critique Wake sports - Do you keyboard jockey clowns actually believe the bullshit you spew?
giphy.gif

Plan was to donate some proceeds to RUDeac so you can see your tar heels live without begging for tickets
Why not do it now since you must lock in substantial profits from the markup for section 9 seats?:ROFLMAO:

Why not do it now since you must lock in substantial profits from the markup for section 9 seats?:ROFLMAO:
Just making sure that I understand - The Section 9 seats part of a season tix package that were not being used that you begged for a discount because you and your buddy could not afford?

Those?

Back