• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

He'd also foul out in 21 minutes.
Yes, I seem to remember him and Vidaretta both being prone to foul trouble early in the games. It was nice, and somewhat necessary due to the inevitable foul trouble, to be able to have that rotation between them and Schoemaker.

Songalia was such a great offensive weapon for us in the low post.

Name one - one - NCAA MEN’S Basketball head coach who has won an NCAA championship - or for that matter, a conference championship - whose assistants called his team’s plays.

I love the guy and we all want him to be successful but there are big red flags. I hope he comes back in the fall refreshed and with his family situation more stable. I'm sure this season was tough on everybody in the program. To state the obvious, next year is make or break.

I'm completely un-enthused about next season, even if we end up addressing depth issues and land some homeruns in the portal.

I can't remember the last time I had no enthusiasm for hoops or football going into the next season. Maybe that will change when the ACC implodes and we go to a shitheel conference that we can actually win on occasion.

I'm completely un-enthused about next season, even if we end up addressing depth issues and land some homeruns in the portal.

I can't remember the last time I had no enthusiasm for hoops or football going into the next season. Maybe that will change when the ACC implodes and we go to a shitheel conference that we can actually win on occasion.
If everyone + Hunter comes back and we get another portal stud or 2 in offseason I would get enthused because then not even our asst coaches could mess it up too bad as talent ultimately prevails.

If everyone + Hunter comes back and we get another portal stud or 2 in offseason I would get enthused because then not even our asst coaches could mess it up too bad as talent ultimately prevails.

did john calipari write this for you?

I’m far less optimistic than I was a month ago.

This was a disastrous finish to the season and I don’t see much reason to believe Forbes will have a better November or late Feb/March than he has so far. His best trait is his ability to bring in first team All-ACC transfers but that’s not even enough to get the job done.

I still believe there are deeper problems with Wake sports responsible for these predictable collapses. But absent a complete culture change, we need a coach or special players who can change things and I don’t know if Forbes can do it.

I’m far less optimistic than I was a month ago.

This was a disastrous finish to the season and I don’t see much reason to believe Forbes will have a better November or late Feb/March than he has so far. His best trait is his ability to bring in first team All-ACC transfers but that’s not even enough to get the job done.

I still believe there are deeper problems with Wake sports responsible for these predictable collapses. But absent a complete culture change, we need a coach or special players who can change things and I don’t know if Forbes can do it.

What are the deeper problems?

Back