• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Justice

There's nothing in the story about the gender of the baby they lost. Maybe you misheard Messiah for Isaac.

Could be. This was second-hand information. I was told there were 7 originally, lost one earlier, and then there were 6 girls left.

Damn had to scroll down like 70 comments to see a single sympathetic comment as far as their decision went on a couple of websites.

Tragedy, but one that certainly could have been avoided to some degree. So sad though.

Horrible story...I do wonder the thought process of going through fertility treatments and such for a couple who already has kids.

Man, that's awful. I went to high school with Lindsay and stayed friends with her through college. Had no idea this happened to her and her family until I saw this story on the news.

Wow, thanks tagger.

I wouldn't have made the same decision, but I feel horrible for them.

Back