• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock Market Crash

rj would rather front load the waiting time and administration, while in the middle of a pandemic, than wait a year to handle the administrative challenge

rj would rather front load the waiting time and administration, while in the middle of a pandemic, than wait a year to handle the administrative challenge

I never said anything like that. In fact, I said the opposite.

But keep lying about me. It seems to be the core of your board existence.

Someday, maybe you'll grow up. I won't hold my breath.

It’s time to change your name to RJKar, because you just refuse to take an “L”. You’re a lot more like Trump than you realize, and I’m #TeamRJ. You’re arguing this shit with a bunch of accountants.

You can't be #TeamRJ and compare me to Trump at all. It shows you don't know me at all.

shut the fuck up rj. you’re exactly like trump. you have no god damn idea what you’re talking about yet defend your ill informed stance to the death.

shut. the. fuck. up.

shut the fuck up rj. you’re exactly like trump. you have no god damn idea what you’re talking about yet defend your ill informed stance to the death.

shut. the. fuck. up.

Quote worthy, so the message gets through.

That’s definitely the longest Milhouse post I’ve ever seen.

I don't get why this is so difficult to understand and created so many ill feelings. In any business or government event, it's more cost effective and easier to do something to prevent a problem than to clean up after the problem has be allowed to get to the public. When that problem is about money, it's even more difficult to clean up the mess than to avoid it in the first place.

qVtrM2u.jpeg

I don't get why this is so difficult to understand and created so many ill feelings. In any business or government event, it's more cost effective and easier to do something to prevent a problem than to clean up after the problem has be allowed to get to the public. When that problem is about money, it's even more difficult to clean up the mess than to avoid it in the first place.

Sure that is no doubt true in general but everyone it’s trying to tell you that it’s neither a problem, nor would any “cleanup” as you’ve termed it be difficult.

Sure that is no doubt true in general but everyone it’s trying to tell you that it’s neither a problem, nor would any “cleanup” as you’ve termed it be difficult.

When money is involved, it's more difficult to get it back. When it's millions of people, this is massively more difficult. That's not even taking into consideration that neither side has done this project before.

It seems very reasonable to think it would be easier to set criteria before distributing money and not worrying about millions of inevitable clawbacks.

Damn. Harsh words for Warren from the Bernie Bros in the comments.

rj too

When money is involved, it's more difficult to get it back. When it's millions of people, this is massively more difficult. That's not even taking into consideration that neither side has done this project before.

It seems very reasonable to think it would be easier to set criteria before distributing money and not worrying about millions of inevitable clawbacks.

Juice, just once be honest.

I never opined about fully guaranteeing wages or other payments.

Are you capable of being honest?

I get it. It does seem reasonable to make sure we set those criteria if clawbacks were the only way we could get it back once it’s out But we’re trying to say that’s not the only way.

A tax credit could easily be set for next year that only people under $x qualify for. And $x will be clearly there on the tax return anyway. It gets “clawed back” by an instant increase in your tax return. No mess, no argument, just math.

It would still create a lot work for people asking why money or credits have been taken from them.

If you don't think people would be calling in by the millions, you've never dealt with the public for any sized events.

of course you didn't

that's the whole point

Because it had not been brought up. Again showing your lack of integrity. Maybe your 16 yo sister can teach you some class or integrity. You haven't learned it on your own.

Back