• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Student Section

Rafi

Reaction score
Good showing by the students tonight. The lower level was full, and there were a lot of students in the upper level. It's one thing to come out in droves against a top 5 Duke team, but to show up like that for an unranked State team is impressive, especially given the way the Deacs played their last two games.

Good showing by the students tonight. The lower level was full, and there were a lot of students in the upper level. It's one thing to come out in droves against a top 5 Duke team, but to show up like that for an unranked State team is impressive, especially given the way the Deacs played their last two games.

Yeah, the tagger is right. The pattern of 302 posts really demonstrates that you or a family member draw a paycheck from Wake in some way. I think we can all appreciate your intent but it's the backstory that you're ignoring.

Our student section now reminds me of Duke...geeks who are there to be seen and dress up. Besides the empty, cheap suit that sits on our bench, the next thing I'm most looking forward to getting rid of is Buzz's barnyard.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm really glad the students were able to take a break from world of war craft and the intramural quidditch matches to dress up as farm animals and give each other cinnamon ring rimjobs while watching [Redacted] light up a great state team in thrilling fashion. Bravo virgins, Bravo.

The horse heads, especially the black horse, were hilarious last night. Not a fan of the barnyard thing, but if it gets students to games, let it live. I'm an old geezer I guess...I like seeing students having fun.

Yeah, what's with this [Redacted]'s Barnyard thing? Are we trying to mimic Pitt and their Oakland Zoo? Why can't we come up with our own damn ideas?

Our student section now reminds me of Duke...geeks who are there to be seen and dress up. Besides the empty, cheap suit that sits on our bench, the next thing I'm most looking forward to getting rid of is Buzz's barnyard.

Every student section in the nation is like this. I don't really see the problem. Try to name a good public school student section that doesn't have a ton of weirdos and face painters.

Let's hope for an E Coli outbreak in the barnyard leading to a full out extermination of the heard

I was impressed by the student turnout, and don't really care if they are dressed up and looking weird, or just looking to be seen. I hope they are having fun, and that the players are feeling some love. I'm glad they are there for the games. :noidea:

Yeah I'm really glad the students were able to take a break from world of war craft and the intramural quidditch matches to dress up as farm animals and give each other cinnamon ring rimjobs while watching [Redacted] light up a great state team in thrilling fashion. Bravo virgins, Bravo.

:werd:

Yeah, what's with this [Redacted]'s Barnyard thing? Are we trying to mimic Pitt and their Oakland Zoo? Why can't we come up with our own damn ideas?

I'm still betting on pledge hazing.

When I was in school, Alpha Sig made pledges carry a Nelson backpack. I think they found something less cool - being a [Redacted] fan.

I'm still betting on pledge hazing.

When I was in school, Alpha Sig made pledges carry a Nelson backpack. I think they found something less cool - being a [Redacted] fan.

Ding ding ding we have a winner

I obviously wasn't there, so maybe the student section was looking and sounding pretty good...for a Buzz game.

To me, the crowd on TV sounded subpar to mediocre, like it was watching a lackluster game with an exciting finish between two shitty teams.

Every student section in the nation is like this. I don't really see the problem. Try to name a good public school student section that doesn't have a ton of weirdos and face painters.

But in good student sections, the weirdos are outnumbered by actual fans. It's harder to coverup the Barnyard when there are only 30 other students there. At Pitt, they would be swallowed up, and the cameraman wouldn't have to focus on them coming out of every timeout.

Last edited:
These kids should be expelled.

1490612_554312417948_877879754_o.jpg

What the Fuck does "[Redacted]'s Barnyard" even mean? You'd have to be a stupid as a farm animal to support this coach?

By the way, I know at least some of the people doing this are not pledges. They're juniors and seniors. What a complete embarrassment.

Back