• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Students chant "Buzz Out" at [Redacted] at the end of WF/BC game

"a 55% increase in student attendance"

LOL! Is there anyone who still believes this bs?

Setting aside the fact that everything out of his mouth was garbage, whenever I hear him speak, he just does not come across as an intelligent person.

With Duke being his last time in the Joel I really really hope the fans tear him a new one.

Setting aside the fact that everything out of his mouth was garbage, whenever I hear him speak, he just does not come across as an intelligent person.

Graduating from the #181 national university says otherwise.

If Pat Haden (a Rhodes scholar) was the Wake AD, would Bzz still be the Wake b-ball coach?

Graduating from the #181 national university says otherwise.

Are you insinuating that he got this high-level ACC AD position not by intelligence or ability but by schmoozing his way up the corporate ladder? Now I see why he likes Bzz

where can you buy those little deacon statues?

Not sure they are for sale anymore. They were limited edition when the large statue was being unveiled. Just checked my email records and I got mine in summer 2009, though the statue was unveiled in 2008.

I still think we should try dv7's "We all dream of [Redacted] getting fired, [Redacted] getting fired, [Redacted] getting fired!" in the Yellow Submarine melody.

I still think we should try dv7's "We all dream of [Redacted] getting fired, [Redacted] getting fired, [Redacted] getting fired!" in the Yellow Submarine melody.

dv7's chant ideas are my favorite thing from the last four years

Back