• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Students just got an E-mail from Coach Bzz

Erm... can't that be said for every e-mail students get then? Were Dino's e-mails always sent by staffers as well? Skip's?

My money's still on [Redacted] writing that e-mail, simply because the writing kind of sucks.

I'm only going by the emails I got as an undergrad - Skip clearly had a part in writing them, given his unmistakable style.

for those who asked, that was the first thing he did with Stan and Freidinger after the game, thank the fans and students for their support of the team, he stated the team could feel the energy and appreciated it, and by the way there is a picture of Bzz on the quad after the State game during the rolling.

for those who asked, that was the first thing he did wit was th Stan and Freidinger after the game, thank the fans and students for their support of the team, he stated the team could feel the energy and appreciated it, and by the way there is a picture of Bzz on the quad after the State game during the rolling.

ya...and that picture was hilarious. None of the students wanted to be near him. It was like he had a bubble around him.

no only that, but he was rolling the quad with paper towels.

That's got to be a false. There's just no way. I'm willing to believe almost anything about Bz' awkwardness, but that is over the top.

That's got to be a false. There's just no way. I'm willing to believe almost anything about Bz' awkwardness, but that is over the top.

Some kid handed him a paper towel roll so he threw that. At least that's what I got from the video.

BBRBFInCAAEgJbB.jpg:large

Oh well that's the kid's fault. Bz would have looked like a jerk to turn it down in that situation. Back in the day, there was always enough TP to roll the quad. Maybe some ass actually got wiped after the State game.

Of course they were standing away from him, he was talking to, and addressing the group.

I get the hate on Coach [Redacted], but this is by no means something to ride him about. Since they were recording him and taking pictures they probably even told the students to stand away from him.

The picture is awkward because [Redacted] is an awkward person. Who cares.

The e-mail is boring because [Redacted] is a boring person. Who cares.

Sending e-mails to students is not an invention of [Redacted] and going to the quad is not an invention of [Redacted]. In other words, what the hell is the point of this thread?

BTW, I deserved gratitude from [Redacted] more than anyone at that NC State game because I sat through 2 awful years without ever getting to see much of any kind of payoff (in person). A post card would suffice.

I would be willing to bet that half those people have no idea who he is.

180124_10150368549920244_1250434_n.jpg

From the night that we camped out for the duke game 2 years ago. He was a really nice guy.

Oh well that's the kid's fault. Bz would have looked like a jerk to turn it down in that situation. Back in the day, there was always enough TP to roll the quad. Maybe some ass actually got wiped after the State game.

My guess is these new students (noobs) didn't know where all the good TP stashes around the quad were. Gotta raid all the good Reynolda and Chapel bathrooms, ya know.

These poor kids haven't had a chance to figure out where to go. So some dude just steals paper towels.

I'm not a big fan of Bzzz but damn he's kind of in a no win situation here, literally :)
He tries to connect to the students through email and gets blasted for it, Skip was praised for it.
He goes to the quad and someone hands him paper towels and he's skewered by the boards.
He thanks the student section on air and email. Not good enough.
Hate the man for his coaching style but at least give him SOME credit for trying to do the things most people here criticize him for not doing.

On TV the crowd sounded good in Duke game. I'm thinking Coach could hear the difference and I'm sure the players could; so I approve of this e-mail.

Skip sent an email once "See you on the quad after the game" before the UNC game in '04 I think. We won.

was that when 3 played 4? i won 50 bucks off that game, and was there. that was the biggest game the joel had ever seen, and given the current state of affairs, it's gonna hold that record for a long time.

Back